Charlotte Tilbury fans are always excited whenever she launches a new palette, and the Charlotte Tilbury Fire Rose Luxury Palette is the latest addition to her range of four pan eyeshadow quads. We only recently saw the launch of the Palette of Pops Luxury Palette, so it’s exciting to have another quad launch so soon.
Charlotte Tilbury Fire Rose Luxury Palette
The Charlotte Tilbury Fire Rose Luxury Palette is a special, limited edition palette which is said to contain flame-toned rose hues of rose gold, copper, russet-berry and gold tones.
Usually whenever Charlotte Tilbury launches a limited edition Luxury Palette, they have special design packaging, and the Charlotte Tilbury Fire Rose Luxury Palette is no different. This quad features the burgundy and rose gold casing synonymous with the Tilbury brand, but with a starburst pattern which looks beautiful.
The Charlotte Tilbury Fire Rose Luxury Palette is currently on a presale offer, ahead of the full official launch, and it appears that it’s only available in the US right now, where it’s on sale for $53, which is $1 more than the Palette of Pops Luxury Quad.
“Darlings, light up your eyes with my NEW! LIMITED-EDITION Luxury Palette in Fire Rose, a color-coded eyeshadow palette of seductive, flame-toned rose shades to make you stand out from the crowd this holiday season!
Inspired by the kaleidoscopic-color, brilliance and light-play of a fire-rose diamond, these dreamy eyeshadows adorn your eyes with a veil of diamond SPARKLE! Formulated with a NEW! intense SUPER POP texture for a shimmering, gold foil look!“
- Each richly textured shade has been formulated to glide on beautifully, capturing the light to create the iconic Tilbury Glow.
- Limited-edition bejewelled packaging—perfect for gifting!
- The soft shimmer PRIME texture works beautifully with the glowing, metallic ENHANCE shade to create a golden gleam that melts like cream, delivering color pay off with just one stroke.
- The matte SMOKE shade combines deep intensity with extreme softness. Finely milled for a velvety, liquid-like sensorial, it blends beautifully for a sultry contour.
- The intense SUPER POP shade shines with multi-reflecting pigments to give a glamourous sparkle and luxurious skin-feel.
The Charlotte Tilbury Fire Rose Luxury Palette features a new formula for the brand, called Super Pop which is designed to give a foil look to the eyes, and is the reason this quad is $1 more expensive than the previous quads.
- First, use the PRIME shade to gild the eye with a shimmering veil of rose-gold color.
- Then, blend the metallic rich copper ENHANCE shade across the lid for warm-toned, eye-enhancing definition.
- Apply the matte russet-berry SMOKE shade to the eye crease and along the upper and lower lash-lines using the Eye Smudger Brush.
- Finish with a SUPER POP of gold foil shimmer on the centre of the lid.
I think the Charlotte Tilbury Fire Rose Luxury Palette is a beautiful addition to the brand’s Luxury Palette collection. It’s not particularly unique, but I really like the idea of the Super Pop formula, and the looks shared on the Charlotte Tilbury website all look stunning. If you like the look of this new quad, it’s available right now.