Charlotte Tilbury has launched two new skincare products; the Charlotte Tilbury Cryo-Recovery Face Mask and the Charlotte Tilbury Cryo- Recovery Eye Serum, which are designed to be used together, and the concept of the duo are inspired by the ice-tech of cryotherapy and facial acupressure.
It’s been a busy month for Charlotte Tilbury, as we saw the launch of the (amazing) mystery box, which I unboxed here on Makeup Muddle, and they launched a new Super Nudes collection, which had some repeats, but some brand new shades too.
“Darlings, my NEW! CRYO-RECOVERY FACE MASK is the secret to skin that appears FIRMER, SMOOTHER, LIFTED and REFRESHED!
Inspired by the high-performance ice-tech of cryotherapy and the ancient art of facial acupressure techniques, this unique, reusable mask works in synergy with my research-powered skincare secrets to create the appearance of lifted, firmer-looking, refreshed, and revived skin and pores that look tightened and smooth!“
It’s a reusable face mask, which you put in your freezer, and the cooling acupressure beads within the mask are said to give a healthy look to the skin, whilst the effect of ice means contours appear sculpted and lifted, eyes appear brighter and the complexion looks lit from within.
This Charlotte Tilbury Cryo-Recovery Face Mask has been crafted from a flexible, skin cushioning silicone, for extreme comfort and is easy to wash for re-use. Inside the mask, there’s cooling metal beads to target acupressure points above the brows and help relieve tension in your face.
The mask also features embedded advanced cooling gel bead pockets target the chin, jawline, forehead, cheekbones and nasolabial lines.
It has adjustable straps, allowing you to secure the mask in place, whilst on the face, and is designed for a comfortable and optimised fit, and promises to be drip free, which is great, as you’re freezing the mask, and the ice will obviously thaw, so it’s good to know it’s not going to drip everywhere.
The Charlotte Tilbury Cryo-Recovery Face Mask claims to boost the efficacy of the brand’s research-powered skincare range, and is recommended to be used alongside the Cryo-Recovery Eye Serum, and also their existing Magic Serum Crystal Elixir for ‘magic’ results.
- Place mask in freezer for APPROXIMATELY 30 MINUTES before use, folded inside the protective pouch. Freezer temperatures may vary. You are advised to use personal discretion when applying and using Cryo-Recovery Face Mask.
- Remove mask from pouch and place the gel side onto clean skin or after applying your Charlotte’s Magic Serum Crystal Elixir.
- Secure the top velcro straps around the back of your head.
- Pull the bottom velcro straps upwards and secure on top of your head and ensure the mask feels comfortable.
- Relax for up to 10 minutes, massaging the metal beads into pressure points if desired.
- Remove mask and wipe clean. Store in pouch ready for next use, then follow with Charlotte’s Magic skincare. Discard mask once you see signs of tarnishing & discolouration over time.
The Charlotte Tilbury Cryo-Recovery Face Mask does look a little scary, but the benefits of claims are certainly impressive.
Cryotherapy is very popular within the skincare community, with the popularity of ice globes and ice rollers soaring in the last few years. I think this mask sounds amazing, and the fact you can reuse it over and over is great, and it’s available right now.