It’s finally here – the Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Magic Body Cream. After months of teasing, the body version of the award-winning Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream has finally launched.
The Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Magic Cream is the brand’s bestselling skincare product, which is raved about by many, and now the same award-winning formula has been turned into a body cream version.
Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Magic Body Cream
“This long-awaited body cream is infused with nourishing ingredients to improve the look and feel of your skin every time you wear it! From the Tightening, brightening, energising Effects of caffeine, and Firming, lifting Effects of Algaktiv™️ uplift, to my Iconic magic 8 Matrix of skin-loving ingredients, use alongside your charlotte’s magic cream for a hydrated, nourished and radiant glow from Head to toe!“
The Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Magic Body Cream is available in two sizes;
- Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Magic Body Cream 50ml £20 / $30
- Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Magic Body Cream 200ml £49 / $65
The Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Magic Body Cream is inspired by the original Charlotte’s Magic Cream, and is said to have an hydrating, smoothing and firming effect on the skin, with it being an immediate skin revival body moisturizer, to give you nourished, and more radiant-looking skin all-in-one.
- Boosts hydration in just 28 seconds!*
- Skin in 2 x more hydrated in just 1 hour!*
- 100% agree, skin is intensely and instantly hydrated!**
- Moisturizes for up to 24 hours*!
- Skin feels + looks 40% firmer in 8 weeks!*
- 97% agree skin looks and feels firmer!**
- 95% agree skin looks and feels toned**!
Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Magic Body Cream Key Ingredients
- Algaktiv™ uplift – clinically proven to firm, tighten and lift for smoother and more toned looking skin.
- Energising caffeine – tightens, brightens and energises for smoother look skin. This skin boosting ingredient helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite!
- Softening soybean – moisturises, softens and hydrates the skin for a non-greasy, smoothing texture!
- Rose extract – helps even skin tone + visibly improves elasticity for smoother, younger looking skin!
- Damask rose water + oil– visibly tightens the skin for a radiant glow!
- Magnolia oil – sweet floral essential oil aroma with a harmonious blend of refreshing and cooling green mint with tropical notes to calm and soothe.
- Glowing glycerin – intensely moisturising for more hydrated, plumper looking skin!
- Smoothing sunflower oil – an easy glide on application for skin that feels smooth and supple.
- + iconic magic 8 matrix – hydrating hyaluronic acid, brightening effect vitamins C + E, soothing aloe vera, moisturizing frangipani flower extract, smoothing camellia oil, hydrating rosehip oil and nourishing shea butter.
The Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Magic Body Cream is housed in a white, plastic tube, with the luxurious body cream being an off-white color. It can be applied daily to dry skin, using the following Charlotte’s Magic Massage Techniques;
- Lymphatic drainage massage: Using the fingertips, gently glide over the skin towards the nearest lymph node, encouraging fluid drainage and the removal of toxins.
- Help relieve joint tension: Gently massage in circular movements around the joints – ankles, kneecaps, elbows and wrists – to relieve tension.
- Invigorate the skin with a cupping massage: Briskly brush the skin with firm alternate hand strokes around areas such as the thighs and biceps, to invigorate the skin and help release tension.
If you love the original, super nourishing and rich Charlotte’s Magic Cream, you’re going to love this body cream version. It sounds just as decadent and intensely moisturizing. I own the Magic Cream myself (and the Light version), and it’s very heavily scented, so it’ll be interesting to see what the scent is like on the body cream version, and it’s officially available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!