The Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Beautiful Skin Foundation has been announced today as being the latest addition to the Charlotte Tilbury complexion collection.
It’s been a while since we saw a new foundation from Charlotte Tilbury, so it’s exciting to see something new, as it’s been all about their holiday gifting collection lately. Keep on reading to find out more…
“Darlings, my NEW! Beautiful Skin Foundation gives everyone skin that LOOKS beautifully HYDRATED, PLUMPER, SMOOTHER and BRIGHTER!
Use my NEW! Foundation Finder to effortlessly discover your BEAUTIFUL MATCH and unlock access to a magic foundation sample in your shade before the launch of my MAGIC full-size bottles!
This medium coverage, HYDRATING foundation has been expertly formulated with skincare ingredients to combine instant GLOW and buildable coverage with long-term skincare benefits.
With BRIGHTENING Rose Complex and HYDRATING Hyaluronic Acid to IMPROVE THE LOOK OF SKIN WITH EACH WEAR*, my NEW! Beautiful Skin Foundation is the secret to your BEST, HEALTHY LOOKING SKIN DAY, every day!“
The Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Beautiful Skin Foundation is going to be £34 / $44, and is packaged within a squeezy plastic tube with a gold chrome pump.
This is the first tube foundation we’ve ever seen from Charlotte Tilbury. Usually their foundations are glass bottles, and the packaging reminds me of the IT Cosmetics CC Cream.
So I do wonder if that’s the vibe they’re going for with the Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Beautiful Skin Foundation? Perhaps it’s going to be more of a tinted moisturiser than a full coverage foundation.
Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Beautiful Skin Foundation Directions
- Apply to the entire face and buff into the skin using my Magic Complexion Brush, for medium coverage and a healthy-looking glow.
- Using fingertips, pat onto areas to conceal and blend for natural-looking coverage.
- HYDRATES! Hyaluronic Acid floods the skin with moisture and revitalises the skin’s outer, visible layers.
- SMOOTHS! Bix’Activ™ helps to decrease the appearance of oiliness and visibly reduce the look of shine and pores.
- BRIGHTENS! Rose Complex targets all signs of stress in the skin including dullness, dryness, pigmentation and dark circles for skin that looks brighter, smoother, hydrated and more youthful.
- EVENS! Hyalurosmooth™ targets uneven texture, dryness and dullness, and locks in moisture for a fresher, plumper, smoother and even looking skin tone.
- PLUMPS! Coconut Extract improves skin’s ability to hold water by HELPING strengthen the skin barrier over time for plumper, younger looking skin.
- DEFENDS! C.T. Defence prevents pollutant particles from penetrating the skin and strengthens the skin barrier, to improve skin quality over time for more healthy-looking skin.
The Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Beautiful Skin Foundation is going to be available in 30 shades, and looking at these swatches, there isn’t many fair or deep shades.
I 100% wouldn’t be able to use this foundation as there isn’t a pale skin friendly shade, and there’s only one dark shade, so it could be seriously improved.
Their Flawless Finish Foundation did have extra shades added eventually, so hopefully the same happens for this one too, and you can find the new foundation right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!