If you love the Charlotte Tilbury Jewel Lips glosses, the Charlotte Tilbury Blush Gold Jewel Lips Gloss has launched as a brand new shade as part of the brand’s Christmas collection. The Jewel Lips Glosses only launched in August, so it’s exciting we have another new shade.
Charlotte Tilbury Blush Gold Jewel Lips Gloss
I have to admit, when I first saw these stock images, I thought the shade looked like a mustard coloured lip gloss and I really wasn’t keen. However, Charlotte Tilbury included images of the shade on the lips, and it looks completely different.
“Darlings, perfect for party season, my NEW! Jewel Lips coat the lips with an opulent veil of glimmering colour for a mirror-like finish that blurs the look of fine lines!
Inspired by opals, diamonds, rubies and gold, the sumptuous texture gives the illusion of FULLER, WIDER looking lips in seconds!
Made with diamond powder for a jewel-like light and clarity and Hyaluronic Acid, these dazzling glosses glide on for a plumper looking, mirror-shine pout that feels SOFTER and HYDRATED!“
- Long lasting—up to 7 hours!*
- 93% agree the mirror-like finish helps to optically hide fine-lines*
- Caring, smooth, non-dragging application
- Lips appear fuller, softer and more hydrated!
- Hyaluronic Acid –has hydrating properties due its high water-holding capacity.
- Vitamin E – known for its conditioning and moisturising abilities
- Film former polymer– creates an excellent soft, elegant, non-tacky feeling film.
- Diamond Powder –infuses a jewel-like light and clarity creating a luminosity and natural-looking glow.
- Jewel toned pearls – to create a multi-dimensional look
- Divine, diamond-inspired, dazzling lid—the jewel in everyone’s party clutch!
The Charlotte Tilbury Blush Gold Jewel Lips Gloss is described as being a gorgeous warm peachy-gold with an amber sparkle for a multi-dimensional, fuller-looking pout.
It looks so much prettier on the lips than it does in the tube. I think a rose gold colour would have looked a lot better than the almost orange hue it has.
Looking at these swatches, you really wouldn’t think the Charlotte Tilbury Blush Gold Jewel Lips Gloss was the same lip gloss in the image of the tube.
In the swatches it is a pretty shade, so it’s a strange choice for an orange tube, but regardless, it’s lovely and it’s available right now.