There are two exciting new complexion products for Charlotte Tilbury, and they are the Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer, and the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Brightening Flawless Finish Powder.
Both the concealer and powder sound amazing, so I had to order them both, and can’t wait to give them a try. If you’d to like to find out all about this new concealer, keep on reading…
What Is The Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer?
The Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer is a new medium buildable coverage concealer to conceal, correct, brighten, and lift the look of your eyes and face.
With the new liquid concealer having a ‘science and colour’ formula, with a radiant finish that will brighten the skin, smooth the skin, and help to lift the look of your complexion all-in-one.
“Darlings, BRIGHTEN, SMOOTH and LIFT the LOOK of your eyes and face with NEW! Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer, a HYDRATING concealer with a MEDIUM BUILDABLE coverage and 16 HOUR wear and 10% ACTIVE SKINCARE INGREDIENTS. Use it to CONCEAL, CORRECT and CONTOUR for an instant FACE + EYE LIFT EFFECT!“
This concealer has a clear plastic tube, with a rose gold chrome lid. When you unscrew the lid, the concealer as a sponge doefoot applicator, to deliver the perfect amount of product, whilst the rounded side of the doefoot offers easy blending, and the pointed tip allows for precise application under the eyes, and around the nose.
The Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer is described as being shapewear for the eyes and face. Working with the power of a concealer, mixed with the power of an eye cream, to give you makeup and skincare in one.
Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer Swatches
Clinical trials found that users experienced their dark circles appearing reduced by 40%, and skin looking smoother and more radiant by 43% (30 people tested over 28 days).
Charlotte Tilbury are marketing the new Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer as having three uses;
- Face Lift Effect: Use your Conceal shade To Conceal + smooth The look of discoloration, pigmentation, or blemishes. Find your perfect shade using Charlotte’s pro shade match tool.
- Eye Lift Effect: Apply your Brighten shade, which is one shade lighter than your conceal shade, under your eyes to Correct + brighten The look of dark circles!
- Contouring: Contour with your contour shade, a deeper shade applied to your cheekbones, temples, jawline and sides of your nose to Contour + sculpt The look of your complexion!
- NIACINAMIDE – Brightening VITAMIN B3 to help smooth and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores.
- GOLDEN VITAMIN C – evens out skin tone for radiant-looking skin.
- HYALURONIC ACID – to deeply hydrate the skin and lock in moisture for smoother, plumper, hydrated looking skin.
- GLOW PEPTIDE – for an enhanced light-reflecting finish
- VEGAN COLLAGEN – for skin that feels plumper and smoother.
- JOJOBA, SUNFLOWER, AND MIMOSA FLORAL WAXES – a sumptuous wax blend to leave the skin looking and feeling smoother and more hydrated
- CAMELLIA OIL – rich in Omega 9, it helps maintain the skin’s natural barrier, leaving skin looking hydrated, plumper and more youthful.
- SOFT-FOCUSSING SILICA – smooths the appearance – and feel – of the skin to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- RICH IN EMOLLIENTS – for a glow-glide effect and long-lasting finish.
- NATURAL MICA-BASED PEARLS – imparts a light-diffusing effect for a radiant ‘second skin’ finish.
The Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Concealer is £25 / $33, and contains 7.2g of product. There are an amazing 30 shades to choose from, which is fantastic for a concealer, and there’s such a great mix of undertones, with cool, neutral and warm tone shades going from super fair to super deep.
This concealer is the matching concealer to the Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation, which launched earlier this year. So, if you enjoy that foundation, and the radiant finish, you’re going to love this new concealer, and it’s available right now.
Thank you @snoopycoupon for the beauty news.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!