Chantecaille appear to be on quite a roll with their new launches right now. The Chantecaille Radiance Elixir is just one of many new launches from the brand, and it’s just launched on Chantecaille, Space NK and Cult Beauty.
Chantecaille Radiance Elixir
The Chantecaille Radiance Elixir has been crafted in Switzerland with the highest quality pure botanicals, and is described as being an illuminating serum infused with glow-boosting intelligent botanicals which leave the skin visibly radiant.
With innovative skin-awakening and radiance-boosting peptides that hydrate and provide an immediate healthy glow while colourless carotenoids and a refining lipopeptide reduce visible redness and plump up the look of fine lines, leaving skin looking smooth, fresh and radiant.
Chantecaille Radiance Elixir Key Ingredients
- Colorless Carotenoids: a tomato-derived molecule which has an innovative effect that immediately reduces the appearance of redness, revealing a radiant look.
- Natural Tensing Agent: forms an invisible film on skin for an instant skin smoothing effect, creating an ideal canvas.
- Crystal Peptide: reveals a transparent crystal-like appearance Skin Awakening Peptide: promotes a well-rested, energized appearance in the morning by impacting the skin’s re-setting ability overnight.
- Lotus Japonica Extract: softens the appearance of wrinkles, creating a smoother look.
- Refining Lipopeptide: softens the appearance of frown lines, marionette lines and nasogenial folds.
Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Propanediol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diglycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Pullulan, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Hydroxyacetophenone, Mica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Carbomer, Cetyl Palmitate, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Sodium Phytate, Polysorbate 80, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Sorbitan Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Silica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Sodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate, Nonapeptide-1, Sodium Surfactin, Lotus Japonicus Somatic Embryo Extract, N-Prolyl Palmitoyl Tripeptide-56 Acetate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-10, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate [Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool]
The Chantecaille Radiance Elixir contains 97.3% naturals, and can be applied directly to clean skin, or you can add a drop or two of the elixir and mix it with your foundation or moisturiser for a luminous finish.
It sounds like a super luxe serum, with beautifully luxe packaging, and the elixir is available right now.
All images belong to Chantecaille.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!