Chanel have been celebrating all year for the 100th anniversary of the iconic Chanel No5, and the Chanel No5 Limited Edition The Calendar 2021 has been created to continue those celebrations, and it couldn’t be more luxurious and special.
We have seen a number of Chanel No5 themed launches this year, and Chanel are finishing their celebratory collections with the ultimate Chanel advent calendar, and it’s going to be extremely highly sought after.
“In 1921, Gabrielle Chanel smashed the codes of perfumery with N°5. A radical creation that revolutionized the traditions of its era. A design piece turned icon with an unmistakable bottle.
To celebrate the holiday season and mark 100 years of the legendary fragrance, CHANEL presents a first-of-its-kind calendar crafted in the timeless silhouette of the N°5 flacon. Count down to the holidays with this collector’s item featuring 27 boxes numbered from 5 to 31, filled with mysterious delights and surprises. A piece to treasure for years to come.“
The Chanel No5 Limited Edition The Calendar 2021 is $825, and is extremely limited edition with very limited numbers, so if you like the look of this calendar, don’t wait around as it won’t be around for long, and once it’s gone, it’s gone.
The Chanel No5 Limited Edition The Calendar 2021 has shaped to look like the iconic Chanel No5 bottle, with the ‘bottle’ opening to reveal twenty-seven boxes numbered between 5 and 31, which is such a fun twist on the usual 1 to 24 we typically see with beauty advent calendars.
Each of the boxes within the Chanel No5 Limited Edition The Calendar 2021 have a monochrome design, and the presentation is just exquisite, and quintessentially Chanel.
It’s definitely going to be a must-have for Chanel obsessives, or fans of Chanel No5, as it’s such a special one-off advent calendar, with collectors items inside the calendar as well as beauty treats.
So, what’s inside the Chanel No5 Limited Edition The Calendar 2021?
- Chanel N°5 Eau de Parfum Spray 0.05 fl. oz.
- Chanel The N°5 Tree Ornament
- Chanel N°5 L’EAU On Hand Cream 1.7 fl. oz. – full size
- The Chanel N°5 Pouch
- The Chanel N°5 Keyboard Stickers (Set of 12)
- The Chanel N°5 Snow Globe
- Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in 58 Rouge Vie – mini size
- The Chanel N°5 Perfumable Ceramic
- The Chanel N°5 Seal Sticker
- Chanel Le Vernis 528 Rouge Puissant – full size
- The Chanel N°5 Magnetic Bookmark
- Chanel N°5 L’EAU Eau de Toilette Spray 0.05 fl. oz. – mini size
- The Chanel N°5 Black Ceramic Bracelet
- The Chanel N°5 3-Piece Sticker Set
- The Chanel N°5 Key Ring
- Chanel Rouge Allure in 176 Indépendante – full size
- The Chanel N°5 Mirror
- The Chanel N°5 3D Sticker
- The Chanel N°5 Key Ring
- The Chanel N°5 Flipbook
- Chanel N°5 Eau de Parfum Spray 1.2 fl. oz. – full size
- The Chanel N°5 Bookmark (golden metal)
- Chanel N°5 The Bath Soap 2.6 oz.
- The Chanel N°5 Embroidered Stickers (Set of 3)
- The Chanel N°5 Pin
- Chanel N°5 The Body Cream 0.2 oz.
- Chanel N°5 The Bracelet
The Chanel No5 Limited Edition The Calendar 2021 is such a beautiful calendar, combining both Chanel iconic beauty products, but with Chanel No5 celebratory anniversary keepsakes, and the beautiful bottle shaped box would look stunning in anyone’s beauty room.
If you’d like to get your hands on the Chanel No5 Limited Edition The Calendar 2021, it’s available right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!