Chanel Bouquet Ambré Les 4 Ombres Les Fleurs de Chanel Palette
Chanel launched their spring 2021 Fleurs de Springtemps towards the end of 2020, and as soon as I saw the whole collection, I knew I needed to have both of the eyeshadow palettes in my collection. Chanel always create stunning collections, but the Chanel Les Fleurs de Chanel Spring 2021 collection is really very special.
When I ordered my two Chanel quads from the Chanel website, I ordered an extra to giveaway here on Makeup Muddle. I know it’s difficult to get your hands on these stunning quads if you’re not based in the UK, so I thought it’d be nice to give back and thank you all for the support you’ve shown me.
If you’d like to read my review of the Chanel Bouquet Ambré Les 4 Ombres Les Fleurs de Chanel Palette, and also enter my global giveaway to potentially win your very own Bouquet Ambré quad, please keep on reading.
Like the name suggests, the Chanel spring 2021 collection is themed around flowers. The new spring collection is full of pretty peaches and browns, and was designed by Lucia Pica. Lucia took inspiration from blooming flowers, by observing the myriad hues of their textured petals, and the products are all so lovely.
Each of the two Chanel Fleurs de Printemps Les Ombres Eyeshadow Palettes contain four, domed powder shadows within the brand’s iconic monochrome Chanel compact. All four shades feature an optimised formula that unites a soft texture and an easy application to achieve maximum colour that is consistent and luminous.
In addition to the Chanel Bouquet Ambré Les 4 Ombres Les Fleurs de Chanel Palette, there is also the Chanel Golden Meadow Les 4 Ombres Les Fleurs de Chanel Palette. They are quite similar in their nuances, but they’re different enough that I wanted them both.
When I look at the shades in each quad, they do remind me of spring blooms and earthy tones. Both quads are warm toned, but wearably so with a mixture of finishes making them more versatile. Just like any Chanel quad, they come with an elegant black velvet pouch and feature a mirror inside the lid.
The Chanel Bouquet Ambré Les 4 Ombres Les Fleurs de Chanel Palette contains a terracotta shimmer, a champagne shimmer, a duochrome copper with a golden shift, and warm teddy toned brown matte. I love that the champagne shade lends itself well as an all over the lid base shade for any shadow look, and you can go in with any of the other three shades to build up your look.
My star shade in the Chanel Bouquet Ambré Les 4 Ombres Les Fleurs de Chanel Palette has to be the really unique duochrome shade in the bottom left corner. It’s so multidimensional and looks amazing when applied with your fingertip.
If you use a cream eyeshadow base underneath, the shadow pops even more, and looks so beautiful. I also like using the fourth shade alone, for a one shadow look, and you can apply a sheer layer for a wash of colour, or build it up for a more dramatic warm toned smokey eyeshadow look.
If you love warm shadows, you love the Chanel Bouquet Ambré Les 4 Ombres Les Fleurs de Chanel Palette, but I feel as if it’d be a nice quad if you wanted to experiment with warm tones. The four shades are very wearable for any season, any skin tone and any age, and I’m so happy with the super blendable formula.
Now you’ve heard me rave about the Chanel Bouquet Ambré Les 4 Ombres Les Fleurs de Chanel Palette, do you fancy winning one of your own? I have one brand new Chanel Bouquet Ambré Les 4 Ombres Les Fleurs de Chanel Palette to gift to one lucky Makeup Muddle reader.
If you’d like to enter, you need to follow the steps in the Rafflecopter widget below. It is open internationally, and in order to enter my Chanel Bouquet Ambré Les 4 Ombres Les Fleurs de Chanel Palette giveaway, you’ll need to do two mandatory steps. If you don’t complete these two steps, and enter via the widget, your entry won’t count;
- Subscribe to the Makeup Muddle email newsletter right here.
- Follow Makeup Muddle on Instagram right here.
Once you have completed these two steps within the Rafflecopter widget, there are extra entry options which are optional, but they will give you extra entries into the giveaway. If you choose to enter, good luck, and please read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY. I will post the prize to the winner myself.
- One winner will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter, and they’ll win a Chanel Bouquet Ambré Les 4 Ombres Les Fleurs de Chanel Palette worth £44.
- Entrants under 18 must seek parental permission before entering this giveaway.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.– Information you give when entering this competition will remain confidential and will not be passed onto anyone else.
- ALL entries will be checked and verified, with any incomplete, false or duplicate entries being removed from the giveaway entirely.
- I purchased the prize myself with my own money, and this is not a sponsored post.
- Chanel have nothing to do with this giveaway as I’ve purchased the product myself.
- The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
- If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, an alternative winner will be selected via Rafflecopter’s randomiser.