The CEW Winter Beauty Edit 2021 has launched tonight, and as always, it’s an exciting box. I’ve bought the last two boxes, as they’ve been so amazing, and this winter’s CEW edit is another great box with some really impressive products and brands. If you’d like to see what’s inside the CEW Winter Beauty Edit 2021, keep on reading…
CEW Winter Beauty Edit 2021
“CEW UK was launched in 1992 to support women working in the dynamic beauty industry and we continue to provide a busy programme of events and initiatives which you can find out more about on our social channels and via this website.
Following the success of last year’s blockbuster collection, we are proud to bring you this exclusive limited-edition beauty edit to celebrate some of the industry’s inspirational brands and founders and the hero products that they have launched, from stunning make-up bag essentials to luxurious skin and body care.
The perfect gift for beauty lovers or even a treat for yourself, you’ll need to be quick to get your hands on this beauty must-have! “
The CEW Winter Beauty Edit 2021 is on sale for £170, and all of the products inside the box are said to be worth over £800. There’s quite a lot of repetition inside this box compared to previous boxes, so if you have had other boxes, there’s a chance you’ll notice the repetition.
So, what’s inside the CEW Winter Beauty Edit 2021?
- 111Skin, Sub Zero De-Puffing Energy Facial Mask, Single (rrp £20)
- Antonia Burrell, Natural Glow Cleansing Oil, 50ml (rrp £36)
- Bobbi Brown, Luxe Defining Lip, Terracotta, full size (rrp £30)
- By Terry, Hyaluronic Hydra Primer, 40ml (rrp £42)
- Charlotte Tilbury, Palette of Pops Eye Palette in Pillow Talk, full size (rrp £42)
- Dermalogica Active Moist, 100ml (rrp £55)
- Dr Barbara Sturm, Mini Duo, Calming Serum, 10ml and Lip Balm, 3g (rrp £75)
- Elemis, Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, 100g (rrp £44)
- Floral Street, Neon Rose Body Wash, 200ml (rrp £18)
- Floral Street Neon Rose Body Cream, 200ml (rrp £24)
- Hourglass, Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush in Iridescent Flash, full size (rrp £38)
- Huda Beauty, Life Liner Quick N Easy, full size (rrp £16)
- Iconic, Lustre Lip Oil, full size (rrp £21)
- Iconic, Triple Threat Mascara, full size (rrp £19)
- Kate Somerville, DeliKate Serum, 30ml (rrp £74)
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Set, (rrp £42)
- LBB, Flight Mode Mood Rescue, full size (£30)
- MZ Skin, Hydra Lift Golden Facial Treatment Mask, x1 mask (rrp £20)
- Nars, Extreme Effects Eyeshadow Palette, full size (£39)
- The Organic Pharmacy, Honey and Jasmine Mask, 60 ml (rrp £40)
- QMS Medicosmetics, Epigen Depuff Pollution Shield Eye Serum, full size (rrp £85)
There’s no doubt, this box is fantastic. To get £800 of products for £180 is amazing, and if you like the look of the contents inside the box, the box is available right now.
All images belong to CEW.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!