I’ve got another exciting exclusive for you, and it’s the CEW Summer Beauty Edit Reveal which is launching this Thursday (20th May), and just like all of the CEW beauty boxes, this one is another amazing box, and one I am 100% going to purchase myself. If you’d like to find out more, keep on reading….
CEW Summer Beauty Edit
The CEW Summer Beauty Edit is going to be £175 including delivery, which I know is very pricey, but this beauty box contains 15 retail-sized bestselling beauty products, and with everything from luxurious skincare and haircare to summer make-up must-haves, the CEW Summer Beauty Edit is the ultimate treat for beauty lovers.
Plus, CEW are doing good with this box too;
“May is an important month for The Eve Appeal as it is “Get Lippy” month, where the charity encourages people to talk about their gynae health and address any worries or symptoms they have. As before CEW will be donating a minimum of £2,000 to The Eve Appeal, and the donations will focus on helping to support the invaluable nurse-led service Ask Eve; a specialist service providing information and guidance to all who are concerned about the signs, symptoms and risk factors associated with gynae cancers.“
Inside the box, there are the following products;
- Antonia Burrell Natural Glow Cleansing Oil 100ml worth £46
- Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream 15ml worth £65
- Bare Minerals Strength & Length Mascara 8ml worth £23
- By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Primer 40ml worth £42
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil 15ml worth £67
- Iconic London Lustre Lip Oil 6ml worth £21
- Living Proof Restore Repair Mask 200ml worth £33
- Molton Brown Orange & Bergamot Bath & Shower Gel 300ml worth £22
- Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment 30ml worth £60
- MZ Skin Hydra Lift Golden Facial Treatment Mask x1 mask worth £20
- Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist 50ml worth £28
- Pai The Impossible Glow 30ml worth £29
- Paula’s Choice CBD Treatment Milk 40ml worth £43
- QMS Medicosmetics Lip Line Corrector 15ml worth £155 (YES, REALLY!)
- Ren Glow Daily Vitamin C Gel Cream 30ml worth £38
So that’s the line-up, and what a line-up it is – with £692 of value for £175! So many amazing products, and mostly skincare for the ultimate pamper session.
The CEW Summer Beauty Edit will sell out quickly, as the CEW beauty boxes always do, so make sure you snap it up on Thursday the 20th May.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!