There’s also the Makeup Removing Cleanser Balm, and the Skin Renewing Eye Cream too. If you’d like to find out all about this eye makeup remover, keep on reading…
What Is The CeraVe Comforting Eye Makeup Remover?
The CeraVe Comforting Eye Makeup Remover is a gentle yet effective eye makeup remover, removing even the most stubborn eye makeup – including waterproof mascara. Featuring a bi-phase formula, a gentle milky texture to soothe and comfort the skin.
“CeraVe’s Comforting Eye Makeup Remover effortlessly removes even the most stubborn eye makeup—including longwear eye makeup and waterproof mascara—without leaving your skin feeling tight or disrupting your protective skin barrier. Developed with dermatologists, this eye makeup remover has a bi-phase formula with a gentle, milky texture that leaves your eye area feeling soothed and comforted. Skin looks and feels refreshed without any greasy residue left behind.“
The CeraVe Comforting Eye Makeup Remover is formulated with three essential ceramides, and hyaluronic acid to help maintain the skin’s protective barrier, whilst helping to retain the skin’s natural moisture all-in-one.
This eye makeup remover is alcohol-free, fragrance-free, colorant-free and paraben-free. It’s also ophthalmologist-tested, allergy-tested, and non-comedogenic, as well as suitable for all skin types and contact lens wearers, too.
CeraVe Eye Makeup Remover Key Benefits
- Suitable for contact lens wearers
- Ceramides: Formulated with three essential ceramides to help maintain the skin’s protective barrier
- Hyaluronic Acid: Contains hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in your skin barrier
- Bi-Phase Oil and Water Formula: Instantly removes the most stubborn eye makeup without disrupting the delicate skin barrier
- Skin around the eye area feels soothed and comfortable; no greasy residue is left behind
- Shake well before applying CeraVe Comforting Makeup Remover
- Saturate a cotton pad and apply on closed eyelids
- Gently swipe over makeup to remove it
- Avoid direct contact with eyes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
The CeraVe Comforting Eye Makeup Remover is $10.99, and contains 118ml / 4 fl.oz of product within a clear, plastic bottle. I love that the formula is a bi-phase formulation, as they’re always the most effective, when it comes to removing eye makeup – especially waterproof mascara.
Some bi-phase eye makeup removers can leave residue on the eyelids, or leaves the skin feeling a little tight. So the fact this new eye makeup remover contains hyaluronic acid, and ceramides to prevent that is amazing, and it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!