The first Catrice beauty advent calendars have launched, and the Catrice DIY Advent Calendar Christmas Collection 3 is one of the Catrice DIY Beauty Advent Calendars which will be available for 2022.
Last year, Catrice had five DIY beauty advent calendars, and I even unboxed and swatched some of them for you, here on Makeup Muddle. I’m going to be sharing some calendar unboxings with you in the coming weeks, but if you’d like the low-down on this Catrice Advent Calendar 2022, keep on reading…
Catrice DIY Advent Calendar Christmas Collection 3
The Catrice DIY Advent Calendar Christmas Collection 3 is one of this year’s Catrice DIY style advent calendars, and this is the Catrice Christmas Collection 3 Calendar. Each of the calendars is numbered, and they each contain different contents, so you can choose which calendar contains the products you’d most be interested in.
This calendar is priced at €39.99, and contains a sheet of twenty-four gold foil numbered stickers, twenty-four purple and lilac paper bags, and twenty-four Catrice makeup products.
So, how does the Catrice DIY Advent Calendar work? Well, you get a box filled with full-size Catrice makeup and nail care items, and it’s designed that you create your own calendar, by choosing from the box of products, and then popping one product in each of the 24 paper bags, and seal the bag shut, with one of the numbered stickers.
If you’re going to keep the calendar for yourself, you’ll obviously know what’s inside the calendar. However, if you purchase it early enough, you’ll have forgotten which products are for which days, and it’s the perfect calendar to gift to someone, as you can create the advent calendar for them.
What’s Inside The Catrice DIY Advent Calendar Christmas Collection 3?
- Catrice Sponge Tip Applicators x 3
- Catrice One Pro Vintage Soul Slim Eyeshadow Palette (010 Lost In Fairytales/10.6g)
- Catrice Brow Comb Pro Micro Pen (020 Soft Brown/1.1 ml)
- Catrice Art Couleurs Eyeshadow (060 Gold Is What You Came For/2 g)
- Catrice 18h Color & Contour Eye Pencil (020 Absolute Greyziness/0.3 g)
- Catrice Art Couleurs Eyeshadow (280 Black To The Basics/2.4 g)
- Catrice Hydrating Prime & Care Spray (75 ml)
- Catrice Full Satin Lipstick (100 Full Of Power/3.8 g)
- Catrice Ultimate Stay Waterfresh Lip Tint (020 Stay On Over/5.5 g)
- Catrice Aqua Ink lip liner (080 Pinky Panther/1 ml)
- Catrice Express Spray On Base Coat (10 ml)
- Catrice More Than Nude Nail Polish (11 Shine Lavenderous!/10.5 ml)
- Catrice ICONAILS Gel Lacquer (73 I Have A Blush On You/10.5 ml)
- Catrice ICONAILS Gel Lacquer (105 Rusty Rust/10.5 ml)
- Catrice Stronger Nails Strengthening Nail Lacquer (01 Powerful Red/10.5 ml)
- Catrice Daring Nude Eyeshadow Palette (18 g)
- Catrice Lash Separator
- Catrice Pore SOS Spot Treatment (15 ml)
- Catrice Ultimate Stay Waterfresh Lip Tint (040 Stuck With You/5.5 g)
- Catrice Ultimate Stay Waterfresh Lip Tint (050 BFF/5.5g)
- Catrice Glow Overnight AHA Treatment (30 ml)
- Catrice One Step Skin Perfector (30 ml)
- Catrice Hydro Supercharged Serum (30 ml)
- Catrice Volumizing Extreme Lip Balm (010 Plump it like it’s hot!/3.5 g)
Inside the Catrice DIY Advent Calendar Christmas Collection 3, you’re getting an amazing mix of skincare, makeup, nail care and beauty tools, from all of their different ranges on offer. It’s a fantastic beauty advent calendar for the price, and it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!