The Cath Kidston Shine Bright Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 has launched as the Cath Kidston 2021 advent calendar, and it’s seriously cute.
Last year saw the launch of the Cath Kidston Festive Party Animals Advent Calendar 2020, and it was very popular, so it’s great to see the brand back with another advent calendar, and again, it’s very cute. Keep on reading to find out more…
The Cath Kidston Shine Bright Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is £33.95, and it features 24 individual products within a beautiful Christmas themed box, an ideal gift for a loved one, or yourself, during the festive season.
For this year, the Cath Kidston Shine Bright Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 features an adorable twelve days of Christmas theme inside, with lyrics from the song and illustrations to complement the lines of the song.
The theme is a little random considering it’s a twenty-four-day calendar. Last year’s version was themed around party animals.
There’s a festive scene with a Christmas tree on the front, and inside there’s 24 perforated windows. I have to admit, I prefer this year’s theme as it’s a little more traditional Cath Kidston, and the calendar features a beautiful red ribbon to keep the calendar closed.
So, what’s inside the Cath Kidston Shine Bright Beauty Advent Calendar 2021?
- Cath Kidston Hand Cream 50ml
- Cath Kidston Hand Cream 5 x 30ml (including Cassis & Rose, and Wild Barley & Meadows)
- Cath Kidston Body Lotion 3 x 30ml (including Cassis & Rose, and Wild Barley & Meadows)
- Cath Kidston Body Lotion 15ml
- Cath Kidston Lip Balm 4 x 10ml
- Cath Kidston Body Wash 2 x 30ml
- Cath Kidston Body Wash 15ml
- Cath Kidston Body Scrub 30ml
- Cath Kidston Bath Fizzer 30g
- Cath Kidston Scented Soap 3 x 30g
- Cath Kidston Bath Salts 30g
- Cath Kidston Bubble Bath 30ml
This is such a beautiful advent calendar, both in terms of its design, but the contents too. All of the tubes feature the stunning iconic Cath Kidston prints, with treats for the body, bath and hands, and it would be such a lovely gift for any Cath Kidston fan, and it’s available right now.