By Terry have today launched the By Terry My Best Of Set as an amazing discovery set, to allow us to try a mix of their popular makeup and skincare products. The set even includes a special By Terry branded makeup bag, and keep on reading to find out more…
“Introducing a luxury set that encapsulates the best of BY TERRY. Each and every product in MY BEST OF SET is a multi-tasking, dual-action makeup or skincare staple.
Hydrating ingredients like hyaluronic acid and rosehip oil encourage a flawless complexion and innovative formulas will revolutionize the way you wear makeup.“
The By Terry My Best Of Set is £65 / $85, and features a chic, metallic pink By Terry makeup bag which opens wide, so you can see everything inside your makeup bag perfectly. There are nine products within this beauty bundle, as well as a couple of sample cards so you can try a couple of more products thanks to this set.
So, which products are included within the By Terry My Best Of Set? Well, let me tell you…
- By Terry Mini to Go HYALURONIC HYDRA-POWDER
- By Terry Mini To Go HYALURONIC HYDRA-PRIMER
- By Terry Mini To Go BAUME DE ROSE LIP CARE
- By Terry Mini To Go BRIGHTENING CC SERUM NO4 SUNNY FLASH
- By Terry Mini To Go MASCARA TERRYBLY
- By Terry Mini To Go TEA TO TAN FACE & BODY
- By Terry Mini To Go OMBRE BLACKSTAR NO4 BRONZE MOON
- By Terry Mini Retractable TOOL-EXPERT KABUKI
- By Terry Mini BAUME DE ROSE HAND CREAM 15g
- By Terry Sample Card HYALURONIC HYDRA-FOUNDATION
- By Terry Sample Card HYALURONIC HYDRA-CONCEALER
I, myself, am tempted by this set as it features some By Terry products which have been on my wishlist for some time, and I already know and love the Ombre Blackstar Cream Eyeshadow Sticks and the Baume de Rose Liquid Lip Balm. If you want to snap up this limited edition By Terry My Best Of Set right here….
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!