There’s a brand new and exciting skincare launch from By Terry; the By Terry Hyaluronic Global Face Cream, which couldn’t be more perfectly timed to help dry and dehydrated skin this winter.
I’ve been trying some By Terry skincare over the last few weeks, and I’ve been really impressed with the formulas, so I’m excited to try this new super hydrating launch. Keep on reading…
“A powerful Global Face moisturizer with 8 hyaluronic acids for intense hydration. Plumps, smooths and illuminates skin. Clean, vegan formula. Fragrance-free. All skin types.“
The By Terry Hyaluronic Global Face Cream is said to be the first treatment cream that has been made with 8 different hyaluronic acids, with three molecular weights.
They work to infuse the skin’s surface, the epidermis and its deeper layers to intensely hydrate, smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles but also plump the skin with a healthy glow and a long lasting hydration.
By Terry Hyaluronic Global Face Cream features a combination of eight hyaluronic acid, which work alongside renowned skin saviours niacinamide and phytosqualane concentrated at 5% in an exclusive Youth-Glow Complex.
While the hyaluronic acid delivers incredible water retention properties, as it holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water, helping to fully hydrate the skin.
Niacinamide and phytosqualane are known to protect, improve uneven skin tone, diminish dullness, illuminate the skin and combat pigmentation. Plus, niacinamide is also proven to help to fade blemishes quickly.
- After the first application, the skin’s hydration is boosted by 87%*
- Skin is plumped and nourished.
- Even toned and healthy-looking complexion.
- Skin is smoothed and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles visibly reduced.
- Apply to the skin twice a day in the morning and evening after cleansing. Massage in and upwards, uplifting motion starting at the neck and working it into the face.
- Pro tip – Mix into any foundation to add an extra hydration boost, lighten the coverage to create a tinted moisturiser & provide a healthy glow.
It is an expensive moisturiser, but it does sound like a lovely, super hydrating moisturiser, with many different benefits. You can find the new Hyaluronic Global Face Cream right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!