As soon as I saw the By Beauty Bay New Romantic Palette, I knew it was created to be a dupe for the Natasha Denona Love Palette which launched last year as part of the Natasha Denona Valentine’s Day collection.
Beauty Bay haven’t really gone down the ‘dupe’ patch like Revolution for example, but this new palette looks like an amazing alternative to the £60 Natasha Denona version.
“Fall in love with the all-new By BEAUTY BAY New Romantic Palette. With a mix of 20 deep red, berry, and blossom shades for you to fall in love with, this palette has everything you need to create the look of love.
Each silky soft shadow buffs and blends seamlessly onto the lid, whilst our iconic matte and shimmer formulas have intense colour payoff that lasts all day long. You’re about to fall in love with your latest obsession.“
- Vanilla – A soft cream matte
- Milkshake – A baby pink matte
- Oyster – A seashell shimmer
- Flamingo – A flamingo pink matte
- Lingerie – A taupe matte
- Birthday – A hot pink matte
- Chintz – A lilac mauve shimmer
- Claret – A deep burgundy matte
- Valentine – A rich burgundy shimmer
- Smoothie – A soft berry matte
- Penny – A rich copper shimmer
- Embers – A burnt brown matte
- Raspberry – A raspberry pink shimmer
- Mars – A deep burgundy brown matte
- Queen – A rich purple shimmer
- Muffin – A chocolate brown matte
- Khaki – A khaki gold shimmer
- Saddle – A deep brown matte
- Royal – A plum shimmer
- Ink – A true black matte
This palette features a mixture of finishes, and there’s a shade that matches every single shade within the Natasha Denona Love Palette, and five extra shades as the Natasha Denona Palette has 15 shades, and this palette has 20.
Looking at the swatches, the By Beauty Bay New Romantic Palette looks beautiful. The shimmers in particular look so multidimensional and pretty, and it’s amazing that this palette is only £15. If you want to snap up this Natasha Denona Love Palette dupe, it’s available right now.
All images belong to Beauty Bay.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!