Buxom has launched a brand new palette, and it’s the Buxom x Ash K Holm Eyeshadow Palette, which is a collaborative palette with BUXOM’s Global Celebrity Makeup Artist.
Ash K Holm is a Los Angeles-based makeup artist, with clients such as Ariana Grande, Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kris Jenner, Shay Mitchell, Camila Cabello, Bebe Rexha, Becky G, Candice Swanepoel, and more, and they’ve been congratulating Ash on the launch.
When I first saw the Buxom x Ash K Holm Eyeshadow Palette, I had to do a double take, as it looked absolutely nothing like the usual Buxom palettes we see.
The brand tends to play it safe, and stick to their White Russian themed launches, but this palette is pretty unique to anything they’ve previously launched, and I have to admit, I love it.
“The Buxom Ash K Holm Eyeshadow Palette is a rich, primer-infused palette packed with 12 limited-edition shades developed by BUXOM Celebrity Makeup Artist, Ash K Holm.”
Ash K Holm describes her palette as being neutral eyeshadows with pops of jewel tone colors to give your makeup looks life. It’s a cardboard palette, like their other offerings, and contains twelve large, square pan eyeshadows.
- Primer-infused, pigment-packed shadows
- Can be applied wet or dry
- Matte, satin, and metallic finishes
Buxom x Ash K Holm Eyeshadow Palette Shades:
- Living (Golden Peach Shimmer)
- Iconic (Peach Beige Satin)
- Unfiltered (Honey Nude Matte)
- 1989 (Coral Matte)
- Major (Cool Lilac Shimmer)
- Scorpio (Navy Teal Sparkle)
- Stacks (Light Copper Metallic)
- Teddy (Golden Tan Matte)
- Rich Rich (Medium Golden Brown Matte)
- Dynasty (Golden Taupe Sparkle)
- Royalty (Orchid Purple Matte)
- Smokin’ (Jet Black Matte)
I think this palette looks really beautiful, and it’s nice to see Buxom launch something a little different. The makeup looks Ash K Holm has shared on her Instagram page, using this palette, are gorgeous, and the Buxom x Ash K Holm Eyeshadow Palette is available right now.