The Buxom White Russian Lip Cream is Buxom’s bestselling product, and today they’ve revealed a whole White Russian themed collection which is amazing.
I own the Buxom White Russian Full On Lip Cream, and it’s such a beautiful lip gloss, so I think it’s such a clever idea to make a whole collection themed around the “perfect” nude lip gloss shade.
Other brands have seen success when launching a whole collection themed around a bestseller like NARS.
They’ve created endless products themed around NARS Orgasm, so hopefully we’ll see lots of White Russian themed products coming our way from Buxom, should this new collection be a success.
“White Russian Cheek & Eye Palette is a limited-edition, primer-infused eye and cheek palette with two new Wanderlust blush shades and six new high-impact eyeshadows so you could serve a full look inspired by Buxom’s iconic shade.
Create major, intoxicating makeup looks with pigment-packed, primer-infused color for eyes and cheeks. Inspired by White Russian, a best-selling shade and Buxom icon, this palette features two new shades of Wanderlust blush.
Mix and match shadows in six new versatile shades with matte, satin, shimmer and sparkle finishes to create multiple looks from subtle to smoky.“
The Buxom White Russian Cheek & Eye Palette features six brand new “high-impact” eyeshadows, as well as two new Wanderlust blush shades, all of which are inspired by White Russian.
Buxom describe their new palette as featuring a mix of matte, satin, shimmer and sparkle finishes, to help you create a plethora of makeup looks.
All of the eyeshadows, and cheek powders are said to be pigment-packed, and are primer-infused to boost pigmentation and longevity too.
Inside the Buxom White Russian Cheek & Eye Palette, there are the following beautiful shades;
- Moscow (pale pink)
- New York (tawny rose)
- Take A Dip (matte beige pink)
- Reveal (shimmering pink taupe)
- Indulge (metallic pink sparkle)
- Decadent (matte pink nude)
- Smoke Show (shimmering chocolate pink)
- After Dark (grey with pink sparkle)
Directions – Eyes
- Create an intoxicating, pinky-bronze smokey eye by applying TAKE A DIP primer-infused eyeshadow all over the eyes as your base color.
- Apply INDULGE primer-infused eyeshadow onto the lid with a flat eyeshadow brush. Sweep DECADENT primer-infused eyeshadow into the crease with a fluffy brush.
- Deepen the outer corner of the eye with SMOKE SHOW primer-infused eyeshadow and then apply along the lower lash line.
- Apply AFTER DARK primer-infused eyeshadow along the upper lash line like an eyeliner using a smudger brush for a smoky effect.
- For added dimension, pop REVEAL primer-infused eyeshadow in the inner corner of the eye, the center of the lid, and brow bone.
Directions – Cheeks
- For a layered and sculpted blush look, apply NEW YORK Wanderlust Primer-Infused Blush along the hollows of the cheek starting from the hairline towards the apples of the cheek, blending the color upward.
- Sweep MOSCOW Wanderlust Primer-Infused Blush onto the apples of the cheek blending over top NEW YORK.
The Buxom White Russian Cheek & Eye Palette is such a beautifully wearable palette, with the shades all having a cool undertone and complement the White Russian Lip Cream perfectly.
It is a cardboard design palette, with a mirror inside the lid, making it perfect for travel. I would totally buy this palette as I love pink and mauve toned shades, and I love the look of all six eyeshadows and blush powders. If you also like the look of the Buxom White Russian Cheek & Eye Palette, it’s available right here.