Buxom Cosmetics has launched a brand new lip formula to their plumping lip range; the Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Matte Collection.
The Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Polishes and Full-On Plumping Lip Creams are the bestselling products for the brands, and I’ve always wondered why they haven’t done a matte version yet, but they finally have!
Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Matte Collection
“BUXOM’s Full-On Plumping Lip Matte is a visibly pout-plumping, pigment-rich lip color that glides on like a gloss and sets to a velvety smooth, matte finish.“
The Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Matte Collection includes ten different shades of their iconic lip polish formula (which I love), but this time they’ve made the finish matte.
The matte formula is designed to be pigment-rich, and claims to glides onto the lips like a gloss, before setting down to a velvety, smooth and matte finish.
Buxom have stuck with their packaging design of their cream and shimmer finishes, with a matte frosted clear plastic tube, with the same a matte finish to the usual silver lids.
Like the other two finishes, the matte formula has a doefoot applicator, for a quick and even application of the matte-suede finish that offers a blurring effect for smooth results.
- Matte-suede finish offers blurring effect for smooth results
- Delivers intense color & comfortable wear
- Lips look fuller & sexier
- 94% of users felt lips were smoother & plumper*
- 94% of users said matte finish left lips hydrated*
- 91% of users saw a soft blurring effect*
- Unique Peptide Complex helps promote a moisturizing feel & plumper-looking lips
- Hyaluronic filling spheres help infuse lips with moisture
- Vitamin E is known for its antioxidant properties
The Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Matte Collection includes the following ten shades;
- After Hours – deep brown
- Brunching – brown peach
- Catching Rays – soft beige
- Chill Night – spiced cinnamon brown
- Dolly – universal mauve
- Drop Some $ – true red
- GNO – rose pink
- Hit The Beach – raspberry pink
- Party Hopping – deep boysenberry
- Road Trippin’ – toffee brown
It’s nice to see that Buxom have launched their most popular Dolly shade in their matte formula, but it’s a shame to see White Russian hasn’t made the line-up, as that’s my personal favourite Buxom colour. If you like matte liquid lipsticks, the formula of this new line sounds amazing, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to Buxom.
Thank you @snoopycoupon for the beauty news.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!