Burts Bees have launched a brand new Lip Butter formula to their lip balm range. The Burts Bees Lavender and Honey Lip Butter is one of two new scents of their Lip Butter formula, with also the Orange Blossom and Pistachio version too.
I’m a big fan of the Burts Bees stick lip balms as they’re super nourishing, and they have a soft and buttery formula that really hydrates the lips, so I can’t wait to try the new Burts Bees Lip Butters.
Burts Bees Lavender and Honey Lip Butter
Burts Bees Lavender and Honey Lip Butter Key Claims
- MOISTURISATION: Treat your lips to this Burt’s Bees buttery formula that instantly moisturises as it melts into lips lovingly with a hint of romantic lavender and golden honey of Lavender & Honey.
- Smoothly applies a lightweight moisturising layer responsibly sourced shea and cocoa butters to reveal kissably soft, healthy looking lips in a blend of botanical flavours.
- 100% natural lip origin moisturiser is made with responsible butters, including Shea and Cocoa, to provide lasting hydration and softness.
- Available in two delightful botanical-blend flavour.
- This lip butter is formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS or petrolatum and scientifically tested by dermatologist so you can feel good about using it on your skin.
INGREDIENTS: caprylic/capric triglyceride, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, C10-18 triglycerides, polyhydroxystearic acid, glycerin, glyceryl behenate, glyceryl stearate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, aroma [flavor]*, hydrogenated castor oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera alba [beeswax], lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, mel [honey], rebaudioside A, citric acid, citral, citronellol, coumarin, geraniol, limonene, linalool *aroma naturel / natural flavor
The Burts Bees Lavender and Honey Lip Butter is £4.95 and contains 11.3g which is very a generous for a lip balm. The packaging is really cute, with a press top tin with a button you press at the base of the lid.
Some tin lip balms can be a nightmare to open, especially if you have nails so the press top is a great feature. The top of the tin is purple, with a lavender and honeycomb design which would really stand out in your handbag when trying to delve for your lip balm.
Most lip butters have a clear, balmy formula but the Burts Bees Lavender and Honey Lip Butter looks like it has almost a body butter consistency, with a thick whipped finish so it looks like it would be super nourishing on the lips. I can’t wait to try the new lip butter formula, it sounds really lovely, hydrating and great value for money too.