Bumble and Bumble have launched a brand-new addition to their Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil collection; the Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Mask. If you’re a fan of their Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil range, you’re going to want to know all about this intensive hair mask..
Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Mask
Bumble and Bumble already do a pre-shampoo mask in the Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil collection, and the Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Mask is the long-awaited hair mask within the range.
The Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Mask is described as being an innovative and ultra-nourishing weekly hair mask that reduces frizz, adds shine— and treats hair with up to 72 hours of lasting moisture.
The formula is infused with Bumble and Bumble’s signature 6-oil blend of featherlight oils. The new Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Mask is boosted with a moisturizing blend of Moringa Oil and Pomegranate Seed Extract.
Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Mask Key Ingredients
- Signature 6-Oil Blend: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, and Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, signature blend of oils and extracts to help provide conditioning, softening and shine to hair.
- Moringa Oil + Pomegranate Seed Extract Blend: helps provide moisture to hair.
- After shampooing, pop the flip-top and apply to damp hair. Leave on for 3-5 minutes, and rinse. Use weekly.
- For fine to medium hair: apply a quarter-size amount from mid-shafts to ends.
- For medium to coarse/thick hair: apply a palm-size amount from roots to ends. Use enough to saturate the hair.
- 1. To use as a pre-shampoo treatment, apply to dry hair, leave on for 5 minutes, and rinse.
- 2. Adding a few drops of Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil to the mask can help with consistency for thicker hair.
- 3. Leave it on for up to 20 minutes for extra dry hair.
I really like that this Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Mask is packaged within a plastic tube, as masks are so much easier to use when they’re in a tube as opposed to a pot or jar. It can also be used a pre-shampoo treatment too, by applying to dry hair, leaving for 5 minutes, and then rinse. This new mask is available right now!