The Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Cooling Hydration Scalp Mask has been revealed as the latest addition to the Briogeo Scalp Revival collection, alongside the Micro-Exfoliating Shampoo.
Right now, this new scalp mask is exclusive to the Sephora App, but it will be launching for general sale very soon too. Keep on reading to find out more (thank you @SnoopyCoupon for the heads up on the launch)…
“Binchotan charcoal draws out impurities while a blend of aloe vera and hyaluronic acid increases scalp hydration. A refreshing combination of tea tree, peppermint, and spearmint oils quickly soothes with an immediate cooling effect.
For optimal results, use this scalp mask after exfoliating with Scalp Revival™ Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Scalp Scrub Shampoo (sold separately). It’s also formulated with 98 percent naturally derived ingredients.“
The Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Cooling Hydration Scalp Mask is $32, and contains 6 oz / 177 mL of product within a white, squeezy plastic tube. It’s described as being a scalp hydration mask that is clinically shown to nourish and soothe an itchy, flaky scalp with a blast of instant cooling.
- Increases scalp hydration and restores vital moisture post-exfoliation
- Soothes, nourishes, and detoxifies scalp
- Clean and naturally derived, formulated 6-free™, and made with Briogeo’s proprietary NOVA Complex® that purifies, nourishes, and refreshes
- For best results, use in the shower after exfoliating with Scalp Revival™ Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Scalp Scrub Shampoo (sold separately).
- Apply directly to the scalp and massage it in.
- Leave on for up to 10 minutes.
- Rinse out thoroughly and condition hair as normal with your preferred Briogeo hair conditioner or mask.
I think the Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Cooling Hydration Scalp Mask sounds like a great mask for those that suffer from a dry, itchy and flaky scalp.
It’s hard to find products that make a genuine difference and improvement to the scalp, and many of them are loaded with silicones which just coat the scalp. The initial reviews of the Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Cooling Hydration Scalp Mask are very positive, and it’s available right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!