If you’re a Briogeo fan, you’re going to want to know all about their new Briogeo Be Gentle Be Kind Avocado and Kiwi Superfood Mask. If you’d like to find out about this brand new hair mask, keep on reading….
Briogeo Be Gentle Be Kind Avocado and Kiwi Superfood Mask
The Briogeo Be Gentle Be Kind Avocado and Kiwi Superfood Mask is designed to be a protein-free, nourishing hair mask formulated with highly emollient ingredients to boost moisture for softer, more manageable hair.
Suitable for those with straight, wavy, curly or coily hair types, as well as those with fine, medium or thick hair density too.
This protein-free mask is fortified with green-smoothie-inspired phytonutrients like spinach, chia seeds, and cocoa seed butter to help restore, maintain, and lock in moisture. It is perfect for all hair types; especially those with dry, curly, or coily hair.
- Hydrates Dry, Parched Hair
- Provides Softer, Smoother, and More Manageable Hair After Two Uses
- Restores and Locks in Moisture
- Avocado: Contains a robust fatty-acid composition that nourishes and conditions hair.
- Kiwi: Extracted from nutrient dense pulp that is known for its high vitamin C content, which provides antioxidant protection.
- Spinach: A dark leafy green, rich in flavonoids and antioxidants that are crucial for overall hair health.
The Briogeo Be Gentle Be Kind Avocado and Kiwi Superfood Mask is $36 and contains 240ml/8.0z in a green coloured tub.
In clinical tests, the mask is proven to provide softer, smoother, and more manageable hair after 2 uses.
All images belong to Briogeo.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!