Boots has launched their latest Premium Beauty Box, and this time it’s the Boots x Indiyah Premium Beauty Box.
This new box is a collaboration box, and Boots have teamed up with Indiyah Polak, and Indiyah featured in series 8 of Love Island.
Boots x Indiyah Premium Beauty Box
The must-have beauty edit in collaboration with Love Island 2022 and Boots Beauty Ambassador Indiyah is here!
Treat yourself with 12 of Indiyah’s all time favourite beauty products, including a full size Huda Beauty Rose Quartz Eyeshadow Palette, exclusive Eylure x Indiyah Amethyst False Lashes, M.A.C Magic Extension mascara, and other beauty favorites from the likes of Fenty, Nivea, and more!“
The Boots x Indiyah Premium Beauty Box is on sale for £55, which is insane, as the value of the entire box is £164, so you’re getting an amazing deal.
There’s even a full sized Huda Beauty eyeshadow palette, which is £56 to purchase individually, so you’re getting the entire box for £1 cheaper than that one eyeshadow palette.
What’s inside the Boots x Indiyah Premium Beauty Box?
- Fenty Gloss Bomb Deluxe – Fenty Glow 2ml
- Fenty Skin Butta Drop Body Cream Sachet 8ml
- Eylure x Indiyah Gimme Gimme Lashes 1g (FULL SIZE)
- MAC Magic Extension Mascara 11ml (FULL SIZE)
- Huda Rose Quartz Eyeshadow Palette 17.35g (FULL SIZE)
- Boucleme Scalp Exfoliating Shampoo 30ml
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer 40ml
- Nivea Q10 Power Day Cream 50ml (FULL SIZE)
- YSL Libre Fragrance 1.2ml
- Benefit Save 20% on Selected Brow Services Voucher 1g
- ICONIC Illuminator Highlighter 2.8ml
- Got2b Vegan Hairspray 300ml (FULL SIZE)
Inside the Boots x Indiyah Premium Beauty Box, you’re getting a full size pair of false eyelashes, which Indiyah designed herself with Eylure, a full size MAC mascara, a full size Huda Beauty Rose Quartz Eyeshadow Palette, a full size Nivea moisturiser, and a full size TikTok favourite hairspray from Got2b.
As well as a selection of extra miniatures and samples. It’s a bargain of a box for just £55, and all of the Boots Premium Beauty Boxes sell out in record time, so this one, in collab with Indiyah will sell out even quicker, so snap it up whilst you can.
All images belong to Boots.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!