If Boots ever launch a new beauty box, you can guarantee it’ll sell out quickly, and that happened with the Boots The Premium Skincare Edit Beauty Box.
The box only launched today, and it’s already showing as being out of stock online, however it is expected that Boots will restock very soon, so keep on reading to see why it was so popular…
Boots The Premium Skincare Edit Beauty Box
“The perfect gift for beauty fanatics, a self-treat or something special for Mother’s Day. Worth over £200, but yours for £35. Saving over 80% – exclusive to Boots! Highlighting the amazing beauty brands at Boots, this curation of 14 premium products includes all your favourite cult self-care products, including a 20ml Lancôme Génifique. With 5 full size products as well as mini versions of products you’ll love, you won’t want to miss out on this season’s hottest gift.“
The Boots The Premium Skincare Edit Beauty Box is on sale for £35, yet the products inside the box are worth over £200, which is incredible value, and you can see why the first round of the boxes sold out in record time.
So, what’s inside the Boots The Premium Skincare Edit Beauty Box?
- Lancôme Advanced Génifique Serum 20ml
- Liz Earle Superskin Alt-Retinol Skin Paste 50ml
- Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base 7ml
- Rituals The Ritual of Jing Foaming Shower Gel 200ml
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Deep-Conditioning Treatment 40ml
- Seoulista Brightening Instant Facial 30ml
- Too Faced Hangover Pillow Balm Nourishing Lip Treatment 4ml
- Fenty Skin Hydra Vizor Invisible Moisturizer SPF 30 7ml
- Patchology Serve Chilled Rose Eye Gels 1 Pair
- StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream PLUS 30ml
- Ole Henriksen Dewtopia 20% Acid Night Treatment 7ml
- Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Lift and Firm Night Cream 5ml
- Landon Tyler Sentiment Candle Midnight Pomegranate
- This Works Stress Check Kind Hands 10ml
These boxes, according to Boots, will be available in select stores too, so if you were unable to nab one online, it’s worth trying your local store, to see if you can get your hands on one. Keep an eye on the Boots website right here, to see when they’re restocked.
All images belong to Boots.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!