I’ve just shared one fab beauty box with you, and the Boots Skincare Hydration Beauty Box is another great beauty bundle offering which has launched today. This particular bundle has been created by Boots, to showcase the many great brands they have to offer.
Boots Skincare Hydration Beauty Box
All of the products within the Boots Skincare Hydration Beauty Box have a hydration theme, which is perfect seeing as we are in the middle of winter. This box is £30, yet the contents inside are worth £77, so like all Boots beauty boxes, the Boots Skincare Hydration Beauty Box is a great deal and won’t be around for long at that price,
So, which products are included within the Boots Skincare Hydration Beauty Box? Well let me tell you….
- No7 Laboratories Hydrating Skin Paste Night (WORTH £18)
- L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Replumping Hyaluronic Acid Ampoules 7 x 1.3ml (WORTH £19.99)
- Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream 5% Urea 50ml (WORTH £11)
- Isle of Paradise Tan Water Medium 100ml (WORTH £9.99)
- Burts Bees Hemp Hand Cream (WORTH £9.99)
- Skin Republic Hyaluronic Acid + Collagen Face Sheet Mask 25ml (WORTH £4.99)
- Carmex Strawberry Tube (WORTH £3)
I think this is a really great selection of products, with a nice mix of products too. You have skincare, fake tan, lip care, hand care, masks and more just for £30!
All images belong to Boots.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!