The iconic Boots Showstopper Beauty Box is back for 2021, and it’s going to be bigger and better than ever. Last year’s Showstopper box sold out in under 8 hours, and it’s expected that this year’s beauty box will sell out even quicker, so if you like the look of this year’s collection, snap it up as it’s available right now!!
The Boots Showstopper Beauty Box is extremely limited edition, and is on sale for £80, and will contain thirty bestselling products, with a combined value of an insane £345, making it an incredible bargain buy.
All of the products and brands inside the box are from the Boots’ beauty collection. Boots have added some amazing beauty brands lately, such as Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier and Kylie Cosmetics, so it was guaranteed to be a fantastic box, but the line-up is just incredible.
So, what’s inside the Boots Showstopper Beauty Box?
- Bliss Bright Idea Serum
- MAC Magic Extension Mascara
- Pixi Glow Tonic
- The Inkey List Hyaluronic Acid
- Huda Beauty Rose Gold Remastered Eyeshadow Palette
- Wishful Glow Enzyme Scrub
- Frank Body Booty Drops
- Skinnydip Bath Slab in Cherry
- Bareminerals Skinlongevity Long Life Herb Serum
- Dr Jart+ Ceramidin Cream
- Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
- It Cosmetics Confidence in your Beauty Sleep Night Cream
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Starter Kit
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Deep-Conditioning Treatment
- Fable & Mane HoliRoots Hair Oil
- Origins Ginzing Serum
- Bumble BB Dry Spun Spray
- Rituals Ritual of Ayurveda Candle
- PSA Liquid Clarity BHA
- Arden Ceramide Retinol Eye Cream
- Boucleme Hydrating Hair Cleanser
- Benefit The POREfessional Face Primer
- Benefit Bounceback – free tint with a wax voucher
- Versed Dew Point Moisturising Gel Cream
- NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Laura Mercier Rouge Essentiel in Rouge Ultime
- Ole Henriksen Truth Juice Daily Cleanser
- KVD Mini Tattoo Liner
- Fenty Beauty What It Dew
- GlamGlow Brightmud Dual-Action Exfoliating Treatment
If you’d like to get your hands on this beauty of a beauty box, it is officially available right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!