If you have last-minute Christmas beauty shopping to do, the Boots Premium Beauty Edit gift with purchase bundle has launched, and it is one amazing freebie. If you’d like to find out how to get this gift set worth over £200 for absolutely free, keep on reading…
The Boots Premium Beauty Edit gift with purchase is a special, free gift set worth over £200 of beauty treats, and it’ll be added to your basket automatically when you spend £85 or more on premium beauty products.
It’s such a good freebie, and you don’t usually see such generous gift with purchase bundles from the likes of Boots, so it’s super exciting they’ve launched this at a time when we’re all buying presents, as you could even keep it as a gift for yourself, whilst doing your Christmas shopping.
So, what’s inside the Boots Premium Beauty Edit?
- Rituals – The Ritual Of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel 200ml
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Original Starter Kit 50ml
- Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm 12ml
- Emma Hardie Purifying Pink Clay Detox Mask – Australian Pink Clay 15ml
- Huda Beauty Silk Balm Deluxe Mini 1.8ml
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray Deluxe 15ml
- PSA Liquid Panacea Centella & Kombucha Firming Recovery Booster 15ml
- Disciple Dreamy Skin Retinyl Night Oil 10ml
- Origins GINZING™ Energy Boosting Oil-Free Gel Moisturizer 15ml
- Too Faced Lip Injection Maximum Plump 2.8ml
- Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer 30ml
- Clarins Velvet Cleansing Milk 100ml
- Patchology Flashpatch Rejuvenating Eye Gel 5g
- Peace Out Acne Dots 6 dots
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Glycolic Night Cream 15ml
- Laura Mercier Velour Extreme Matte Lipstick – Fresh 0.42g
- Erborian Skin Hero 5ml
- StriVectin Anti-Wrinkle Intensive Eye Concentrate For Wrinkles Plus 7ml
- Fenty Skin Fat Water Pore-Refining Serum 10ml
- Bite Upswing Full-volume Mascara 5.5ml
- Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment 7g
- Mac Powderkiss Liquid Lipstick – Mull It Over 5ml
There are some really impressive brands included within this set, and you’re getting skincare, makeup and bodycare, and you can find it right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!