The Boots No7 Advent Calendar 2020 has already amassed an insane waiting list of thousands, and I’ve had a peek inside at the contents, and it’s easy to see why this is such a highly sought after advent calendar.
Brands have truly upped their game for 2020, and the Boots No7 Advent Calendar 2020 is one you do not want to miss, and it’s available NOW right here.
The calendar was originally on a waiting list, but sale started today. This calendar always, always sells out within a couple of hours, so it’s truly one you need to move quick with should you want to snap it up.
The Boots No7 Advent Calendar 2020 has a typical cardboard design, with black and gold foil accents. It can be folded up to take up less room, or left to be opened out should you want to.
It opens up to reveal a blush pink, white and gold foil interior with different sized perforated doors hiding the products. It’s fully recyclable, whilst still looking very cute and chic.
Golden Ticket Giveaway
There’s something else which makes this particular advent calendar special, is that Boots are running the same giveaway last year after it proved to be so popular.
They’ve tucked away TEN golden tickets in random calendars, and those who find a golden ticket will win £1000 to spend on ALL No7 products. Amazing or what?
“After last year’s calendar sold out in record time, No7 are back with their iconic Beauty Calendar and this time it’s better than ever! Packed with 25 seriously luxe beauty and skincare heroes, it’s No7’s most generous offering yet.
Don’t miss the chance to get your hands on cult products, including the legendary LABORATORIES LINE CORRECTING Booster Serum and the Extreme Length Mascara to make your countdown to Christmas truly fabulous.“
If you don’t want to know exactly what’s inside the Boots No7 Advent Calendar 2020, don’t keep on reading, as I have a full reveal of every single product inside the calendar!
Boots No7 Advent Calendar 2020 Contents Reveal:
- No7 Amazing Eyes Eyeliner Pencil in ‘Black’ (1g, full-size)
- No7 Extreme Length Mascara in ‘Black’ (7ml, full-size)
- No7 Skin Illuminator in ‘Nude’ (30ml, full-size)
- No7 Gel Finish Nail Colour in ‘Porcini’ (4ml, mini)
- No7 Gel Finish Nail Colour in ‘Golden sands’ (4ml, mini)
- No7 Airbrush Away Face Primer (10ml, mini)
- No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Day Cream (25ml, mini)
- No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Night Cream (25ml, mini)
- No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum (5ml, mini)
- No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Eye Cream (5ml, mini)
- No7 Radiant Results Makeup Remover Wipes (15 wipes sample)
- No7 Laboratories Line Correcting Booster Serum (3ml, mini)
- No7 Instant Results Revitalising Peel-off Face Mask (10ml, mini)
- No7 Hydration Face Mask (100ml, full-size)
- No7 High Shine Lip Crayon in ‘Rosy blush’ (1.4g, mini)
- No7 Eye Shadow Primer (10ml, full-size)
- No7 Voucher for No7 Blusher
- No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in ‘Desert rose’ (3.8g, full-size)
- No7 Slanted Tweezers (full-size)
- No7 Body Milk (50ml, mini)
- No7 Protect & Perfect Lip Cream (10ml, full-size)
- No7 Radiant Results Daily Face Polish (15ml, mini)
- No7 Lift and Curl Eyelash Curler (full-size)
- No7 Hydrogel Eye Mask (one sachet)
- No7 Precision Lips Lip Liner in ‘Nude’ (0.3g, full-size)
I love that the Boots No7 Advent Calendar 2020 includes both full sized products, and some smaller travel friendly sized products too.
You’ve got a nice mix of skincare and makeup, and even a couple of beauty tools with the lash curler and tweezers thrown in also. For £45 you’re getting £172 worth of No7 beauty treats, and you truly don’t want to miss out – purchase now!
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!