Whenever Boots No7 launch a new skincare product, there's always a lot of hype surrounding the launch, but the hype for the brand new Boots No7 Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex Night Concentrate is on another level.
People have been discussing the Boots No7 Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex Night Concentrate way ahead of its official launch, and today's the today it launched – it's available right here on an introductory offer.
Boots No7 Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex Night Concentrate
The Boots No7 Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex Night Concentrate is £34, however to coincide with today's launch, it's on a special launch price deal of £25, giving you a saving of £9 which is an amazing discount on a brand-new product.
Whenever No7 launch a new product, Boots always introduce a waiting list which generates even more hype, so there's a big possibility that it'll sell out today as Boots have promoted the launch heavily, so if you do want to snap it up before the first sell out, I'd recommend doing so asap. Especially as it's so heavily discounted!
The Boots No7 Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex Night Concentrate is Boots' first ever night concentrate, created using a combination of two of the most powerful age-defying technologies in skincare, in one expert formula.
Described as being a supercharged concentrate which actively targets the visible sign of ageing and dullness to kick start surface skin renewal from the very first application, working night after night to deliver visibly younger looking skin.
The Boots No7 next generation 1.5% Retinol complex has been expertly formulated to harness the power of retinol, giving great results whilst being gentle on the skin.
- 0.3% Pure Retinol – the expert recommended powerful level for efficacy and skin comfort reboots the skin helping it to act like younger, healthier looking skin
- Matrixyl 3000 Plus – No7’s powerful anti-wrinkle peptide technology for helping to restore a more youthful appearance to your skin
- Retinol Optimiser – an intelligent slow-release oil encapsulation system for enhanced delivery throughout the night
- Retinol Soother – helps to calm the skin
- Apply 2 pumps evenly onto a cleansed face avoiding the eye, outer eye and lip area
- Allow the product to completely absorb into the skin
- Apply your usual age-defying serum and liberally apply your favourite No7 night cream
Top Tip: Limit initial use to once or twice a week on non-consecutive nights, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated. As a guide, it will normally take at least 4 weeks to reach nightly use.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene glycol, Dimethicone, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan gum, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Retinol, Bisabolol, Inulin lauryl carbamate, Caprylyl glycol, Sorbitan laurate, Potassium hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Behentrimonium chloride, Sucrose laurate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester, Benzoic acid, Palmitoyl tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7.
If you like the sound of the exciting new Boots No7 Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex Night Concentrate, it's available right now.