Every single year, Boots launches a charity themed beauty advent calendar, and the Boots Macmillan 24 Days Of Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 is back this year. I actually unboxed the Boots Macmillan 24 Beauty Treasures Advent Calendar 2021 last year for you, so let’s take a look at this year’s version to see which products are included inside this year’s calendar.
Boots Macmillan 24 Days Of Beauty Advent Calendar 2022
“A dream come true… 24 beauty treats just in time for Christmas! Not only is this calendar full of pampering and beautifying treats, it does good too!“
If you’re new to the Boots Macmillan advent calendars, there’s always a calendar design for women, and a calendar designed for men. From the sale of each calendar, Boots donates £2 to Macmillan Cancer Support – an amazing charity that does so, so much for those suffering from cancer, or those affected by a loved one suffering from cancer.
The Boots Macmillan 24 Days Of Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 is £88, and every single brand that features within this multi-brand calendar are brands you can pick up within the Boots beauty department.
So, it’s a way to showcase their own brands; like No7, Boots Ingredients and Botanics, but also some Boots exclusive brands like Soap & Glory and Champneys. This year’s calendar features skincare, bodycare, makeup and beauty tools.
What’s Inside The Boots Macmillan 24 Days Of Beauty Advent Calendar 2022?
- Boots Ingredients Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30ml
- Boots Ingredients Hyaluronic Acid Moisturiser 30ml
- Botanics Peaceful Night Pllow Mist Lavender & Sweet Marjoram 100 ml
- Champneys Moisturising Face Mask 37ml
- Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic 50 ml
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 30ml
- Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion 50ml
- No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Eye Cream 5ml
- No7 Protect & Perfect Lip Care 10ml
- No7 Precision Lips Pencil – Nude
- No7 Stay Perfect Eye Pencil – Black
- No7 The Full 360 Mascara – Black
- No7 Flawless Finish Blending Sponge
- No7 Gel Finish Nail Colour Rose Gold 10ml
- No7 HydraLuminous Water Surge Gel Oil Free 25ml
- Soap & Glory Bright & Beautiful Brightening Sheet Mask
- Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream 50ml
- Soap & Glory CLEAN ON ME Hydrating Body Wash 75ml
- Sleek MakeUP Fierce Felt Eyeliner Zodiac – Black
- Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Palette Level Up
- Ted Baker Raspberry & Orange Blossom Body Lotion 50ml
- Boots Extracts Mango Hand Cream 30ml
- Boots Eyelash Curler
- Liz Earle Pure Cotton Cloth
Boots haven’t mentioned what the collective value of the products within the Boots Macmillan 24 Days Of Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 is, but hopefully it’s a good deal more than the calendar price.
What’s interested is the amount of brands that have been left out of the Boots Macmillan Advent Calendar 2022 this year. Last year, we had Joules, YourGoodSkin, MASQ’D and My Mood, and all of those have been left out this year.
It’s a surprising decision, seeing as these brands featured in the 2020 calendar, but this year’s calendar is just Boots brands, Liz Earle, Sleek Makeup and Champneys, and it’s available right here.
All images belong to Boots.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!