The Boots Macmillan 24 Beauty Treasures Advent Calendar 2021 has launched, and it’s another calendar collaboration between Boots and Macmillan. Macmillan is an amazing cancer support charity, and Boots have created this calendar to help raise money for the charity.
For 2021, Macmillan and Boots have created two different advent calendars. Usually, they have just one calendar, but this year they’ve created one for the women, and one for men too (see that one right here). Keep on reading to find out more…
*Click here for Boots Macmillan 24 Beauty Treasures Advent Calendar 2021 Unboxing and Review*
Boots Macmillan 24 Beauty Treasures Advent Calendar 2021
“Wish upon a star and your dreams may just come true in the form of 24 beauty treats just in time for Christmas. This calendar won’t just help you look good, it’ll do good too as £2 from every one of these beauty calendars goes to Macmillan Cancer Support.“
The Boots Macmillan 24 Beauty Treasures Advent Calendar 2021 is £85, and £2 from the sale of each calendar goes directly to Macmillan. The total value of the products inside the calendar is £137.57, so you’re making a saving of £52.57.
So, what’s inside the Boots Macmillan 24 Beauty Treasures Advent Calendar 2021?
- Boots Ingredients Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30ml worth £5
- Boots Ingredients Hyaluronic Acid Moisturiser 30ml worth £5
- Botanics Peaceful Night Pillow Mist Lavender & Sweet Marjoram 100ml worth £7
- Champneys Moisturising Face Mask 37ml worth £3
- Joules Bath Fizzer 70g worth £1.98
- Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic 50ml worth £4.12
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 30ml worth £4.95
- Liz Earle Pure Cotton Cloth worth £2.25
- Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion 50ml worth £5.33
- MASQD Face Tools The Blending Sponge worth £5
- MASQD Eye & Brow Tools The Eyelash Curler worth £8
- My Mood Nail Polish Legit 10ml worth £5
- No7 Protect & Perfect Lip Care 10ml worth £9.95
- No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Eye Cream 15ml worth £17.95
- No7 Extreme Length Black Mascara 7ml worth £13
- No7 Precision Lips Lip Pencil Nude 0.31g worth £7
- SOAP & GLORY Clean On Me Shower Gel 75ml worth 97p
- SOAP & GLORY Hand Food Hand Cream 50ml worth £2.50
- SOAP & GLORY Bright and Beautiful Sheet Mask 29g worth £3
- Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Palette Level Up 12g worth £8.99
- Sleek MakeUP Lifeproof Eyeliner Blackmail 1.2g worth £4.99
- Sleek MakeUP Matte Me Liquid Lipstick Metallized Rose 6ml worth £4.99
- Ted Baker Violet & Bergamot Body Lotion 50ml worth £1.60
- YourGoodSkin ProVitamin Overnight Cream 50ml worth £6
The Boots Macmillan 24 Beauty Treasures Advent Calendar 2021 features brands which can be found at Boots, and mostly brands which are exclusive to Boots. I do think the charity donation could be higher than £2, as the calendar is £85, but if you want to get your hands on it, it’s available right now.
All images belong to Boots.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!