Boots are kickstarting their summer deals with the launch of the Boots Beauty Heroes Gift Box GWP. I love a good gift with purchase deal, and there have been a lot of GWPs launching lately whilst beauty retailers try and encourage more sales, and keep on reading to find out more…
“Receive this complimentary gift when you spend £20 on selected cosmetics!
Become a Beauty Hero and receive your box today, with an incredible package worth over £40. Packed full of several beauty products, for the face, eyes, nails and lips, this is a must-have box, you don’t want to miss.“
To get the Boots Beauty Heroes Gift Box GWP bundle for free, you need to spend £20 or more on selected cosmetics. The offer is only available on the drugstore brands like Sleek Makeup, Essie, Revlon, L’Oreal and Sally Hansen, and higher end brands like Fenty Beauty, Urban Decay and MAC Cosmetics are exempt.
So which products are included within the Boots Beauty Heroes Gift Box GWP? Well let me tell you…
- Essie Nail Polish in shade 13 Mademoiselle Essie
- Maybelline Colossal Mascara Go Extreme – Black
- No7 Biodegradable Cleansing Wipes 30s
- Sleek MakeUP Matte Me Ultra Matte Lipstick Velvet Slipper 6ml
- Rimmel London Lasting Radiance Powder Espresso 8g
- Rimmel‘s Lasting Radiance Finishing Powder
- CYO Cool As A Coconut Cooling Bronzing Stick – Fair/Medium
- Sleek MakeUP Eyeshadow Single SHUT UP 2.4g
This little bundle is worth over £40, and you can get it for absolutely free when spending £20 or more on cosmetics right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!