I have a super exciting exclusive for you today, and it’s the Boohoo Beauty Advent Calendar 2021. When Boohoo emailed me with the information about their advent calendar, I couldn’t wait to let you know all about it, and I’ll have an unboxing for you on GemmaEtc.com in the next few days
So keep checking back to see when the unboxing post goes live. If you’d like to find out all about this year’s Boohoo Beauty Advent Calendar 2021, keep on reading..
*Boohoo Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 Unboxing and Review right here*
Boohoo Beauty Advent Calendar 2021
“boohoo have launched their festive beauty advent calendar, in celebration of the countdown to Christmas.
The calendar, which costs just £60, includes over £140 worth of beauty products, and is packed full of glowing skincare, cosmetic glamour, and festive accessories. The 24-day countdown is the ultimate “self-care” gift, which will help bring a touch of glitz and festive joy every day during December!“
The Boohoo Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is available right now for £60. It’s such an amazing price, as the contents inside this beauty of a calendar are worth over £140, and includes some very exciting full sized products. The calendar has a pretty pink, white, red and gold foil design, with perforated doors.
So, what’s inside the Boohoo Beauty Advent Calendar 2021?
- 1 x Garnier Ambre Solaire No Streaks Face Wipes
- 1 x Boohoo Satin Gold Eye Mask
- 1 x Dirty Works Anti Bacterial Hand Gel
- 1 x Zoe Ayla 2 Pack Facial Exfoliating Pads
- 1 x Barry M Gelly Nail Varnish
- 1 x So..? Mykonos Nights Body Spray
- 1 x I Heart Revolution Lipgloss
- 1 x Sleek 12 Pan i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette
- 1 x Boohoo Red Beauty Sponge
- 1 x Le Mini Macaron Mini Gel Removal Kit
- 1 x Diamond Whites Black Edition Charcoal Powder
- 1 x Barry M That’s Swell Lip Plumper
- 1 x Beauty Works Argan Oil Sachet
- 1 x Dirty Works Cube Tropicana
- 1 x I Heart Revolution Chocolate Dipped Mascara
- 1 x I Heart Revolution Matte Liquid Lipstick
- 1 x Nails.Inc Biodegradable Glitter Nail Varnish
- 1 x Zoe Ayla 5 Pack Hair Clips
- 1 x Brushworks 2 Pack Tweezers
- 1 x Danielle Exclusive Face Mask
- 1 x Eylure Eyelashes
- 1 x Nails.Inc Thirsty Feet Foot Mask
- 1 x Sunkissed Tanning Mitt
- 1 x Bondi Sands Aero Liquid Gold
I can’t get over how good the contents are for just £60. Some brands give you the impression they’ve chucked a load of random stuff inside the calendar with zero thought (hello Real Techniques), but Boohoo have given you a full self care pamper package in one.
You have self tan (including self tan remover), face masks for the face and feet, false lashes, beauty and hair accessories, makeup, haircare, skincare and a lot more. It’s an amazing calendar, and will be available right here.
All images belong to Boohoo.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!