“Color correction at its most effortless. The glide-on stick helps to instantly neutralize discoloration and brighten dark circles with skin-true coverage. This creamy, buildable formula blends on contact and becomes one with skin for seamless concealer prep.“
- Color-corrects dark circles and camouflages dark spots for instant brightening and concealer prep.
- Neutralizes, brightens, and evens skin with skin-true shades.
- Coffee Seed Extract and Salicornia infuse skin with immediate and long-term moisture for plumper, smoother-looking skin.
The Bobbi Brown Skin Corrector Stick has a stick format for non-creasing, non-settling, non-caking, ultra-comfortable wear. Claiming to offer up to 12 hours of waterproof, sweat- and humidity-resistant correction.
The Bobbi Brown Skin Corrector Stick is available in twelve different shades, and Bobbi Brown has divided the shades in to two categories.
With six shades for helping with bluish-purple tones, and then six shades for greenish-brown tones, with shades for all skintones and undertones.
- After priming face with Vitamin Enriched Face Base and undereyes with Vitamin Enriched Eye Base, swipe on corrector over dark circles or any discoloration.
- Pat with finger to blend as needed.
- Follow with Skin Concealer Stick.
- Pairs well with Skin Long Wear Weightless Foundation SPF 15 for seamless, real-skin coverage.
The Skin Corrector Stick is available in the following twelve shades;
- Extra Light Bisque
- Light Bisque
- Light Peach
- Dark Bisque
- Dark Peach
- Deep Bisque
- Deep Peach
- Very Deep Bisque
- Very Deep Peach
- Rich Peach
Looking at the shades on offer, there’s not enough for super fair or super deep skin, especially if the shades are designed to counteract under-eye darkness, as well as brightening the under-eye area too, but hopefully more shades will be introduced along the way. If you’d like to check out the new concealer, it’s available right now…
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!