Bobbi Brown has a pretty big holiday collection this year, and the Bobbi Brown Holiday Highlights Deluxe Collection is the latest set to launch, and it’s their biggest gift set on offer. If you’d like to find out all about this ten-piece limited edition gift set, keep on reading…
Bobbi Brown Holiday Highlights Deluxe Collection
“Everything you need to make it through the holidays—and come out glowing. This 10-piece gift set packs bestselling Bobbi Brown color and skincare treats, including 4 full-size hero essentials. Whether staying at home or on-the-go, all you need to prep and perfect. The eye-catching packaging conjures the magic and energy of New York during the holidays, making it perfect for gifting.”
The Bobbi Brown Holiday Highlights Deluxe Collection has been designed to conjure the magic and energy of New York during the holidays.
It’s $130 to buy, however the products inside this little bundle are worth $242, which is amazing, and includes a beautiful gold faux leather makeup bag, as well as nine Bobbi Brown beauty products.
So, what’s included within the Bobbi Brown Holiday Highlights Deluxe Collection?
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara: 6 ml
- Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint in Bare Raspberry: 2.3 g
- Bobbi Brown Crushed Oil-Infused Lip Gloss in New Romantic: 6 ml
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Dusty Mauve: 16 g
- Bobbi Brown Mini Vitamin Enriched Face Base: 7 ml
- Bobbi Brown Mini Extra Repair Eye Cream: 2.5 ml
- Bobbi Brown Mini Soothing Cleansing Oil: 30 ml
- Bobbi Brown Mini Extra Illuminating Moisture Balm in Bare Glow: 5 ml
- Bobbi Brown Mini Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover: 30 ml
I love Bobbi Brown, so this set is right up my street and I love that you’re getting lots of deluxe miniature sized products, which will be perfect for travel, as well as a full-size version of the Crushed Oil-Infused Lip Gloss. It’s limited edition, and is available right now.
All images belong to Bobbi Brown.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!