There’s so many great beauty bundles available right now, and the BlueMercury The Expert Edit Set is just one of them. Earlier today, I shared the SkinStore Holiday Edit 2021 Beauty Box with you, as well as the two Beauty Bay Beauty Boxes, and keep on reading to find out all about this BlueMercury The Expert Edit Set.
“Worth $500, but only $125! Whether you’re treating yourself or looking for a can’t-miss present for someone else, the 15 items in this Beauty Expert-approved, head-to-toe set will check every box. The crowd-pleasers inside do everything from hydrate hair and skin to relax the mind and body, plus so much more.”
The BlueMercury The Expert Edit Set is on sale for $125, yet the value of the products inside this special, limited edition beauty bundle is $500, so you’re getting incredible value for money. Plus, the beauty products come with a cute BlueMercury branded zip-up toiletry bag too.
So, what’s included within the BlueMercury The Expert Edit Set?
- Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Mind Rollerball 10 ml
- Chantecaille Flower Harmonizing Cream 50 ml/1.7 fl oz
- Fresh Sugar Lip Polish Exfoliator
- Hermetica Paris ade888 Eau de Parfum 5 ml
- iS Clinical Active Serum 15 ml
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 Ultra Facial Cream 1.7 oz
- Lune+Aster 5 Minute Rescue Mask – Firm 1 treatment
- Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector 3.3 fl oz
- R+Co Trophy Shine + Texture Spray 1.7 oz
- SiO BrowLift 1 treatment
- Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels 1 treatment
- Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 1.7 oz
- Tan-Luxe The Face Illuminating Self-Tan Drops Mini (Light/Medium) 10 ml
- Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Soothe and Illuminate Cream 5 g
- Virtue Exfoliating Scalp Treatment 0.5 fl oz
This bundle gives you skincare, haircare, bodycare and even aromatherapy too. For $125, it’s amazing, and $500 worth of beauty treats, and is available right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!