The kits look like Bloomingdale’s version of the Sephora Favorites kits, showcasing a range of their beauty brands with a specific theme for each kit. If you’d like to find out more about this lash themed set, keep on reading…
The Bloomingdale’s Lash Edit Set is on sale for $35, and the products inside this kit are worth $72, so you’re getting more than double the value. This box, like the name suggests, is themed around the lashes, and features a collection of mascaras, lash primer and eye makeup remover too.
So, what’s inside the Bloomingdale’s Lash Edit Set?
- Dior Diorshow Maximizer 3D Triple Volume Plumping Lash Primer
- Yves Saint Laurent Radical Volume Mascara
- Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara
- Lancôme Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara
- Trish McEvoy® Dramatic Lash® Mascara
- Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips, 1.7 oz.
There’s some brilliant brands included within this Bloomingdale’s Lash Edit Set, and it’s such a great way to try multiple different mascara formulas, and mini mascaras tend to last for a decent amount of time, so it’s the perfect set for those that love luxury mascara.