Bliss have launched a brand-new collection which is all about clarifying the skin and treating problem skin. The Bliss Clear Genius Clarifying Liquid Peel is just one of the products within the new Bliss Clear Genius collection. If you haven’t tried Bliss skincare yet, I highly recommend them as a brand, and my friend Georgina Grogan loves Bliss too. If you’d like to find out all about this new launch, keep on reading…
Bliss Clear Genius Clarifying Liquid Peel
The Bliss Clear Genius Clarifying Liquid Peel is one of three products in the Clear Genius collection;
- Clear Genius Clarifying Toner + Serum
- Clear Genius Clarifying Liquid Peel
- Clear Genius Clarifying Gel Cleanser
The Bliss Clear Genius Clarifying Liquid Peel is $22 and is a spa-quality, pore-clearing facial treatment that works overnight to decongest pores and exfoliate dead surface cells for next-level skin clarity. Wake up to smaller, tighter pores and a clear, calm, smooth complexion.
- Features a patented time-release system to clarify and transform problem skin
- Powered by a 10% blend of alpha (AHA), beta (BHA) and polyhydroxy (PHA) acids
- Boosts skin clarity without irritation
- Cruelty-free & vegan
- Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA): Known as next-generation alpha hydroxy acids, gently exfoliates skin while attracting and retaining moisture without irritation.
- Glycolic Acid (AHA): This holy-grail alpha hydroxy acid reduces excess dead skin cell buildup for an improved texture, leaving skin soft and smooth.
- Salicylic Acid (BHA): Clears out pores and controls excess oil production while promoting the easy removal of dead skin cells.
- Lactic Acid (AHA): Hydrates and gently exfoliates the surface layers of skin without irritation, revealing a more clarified, fresher, smoother complexion.
Using the dropper, apply over clean dry skin at night, avoiding the eye area. Do not rinse. Once absorbed, follow with a gentle moisturizer if desired. Use 2-3 times per week. Bliss Clear Genius Clarifying Liquid Peel contains an AHA which can increase skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Be sure to apply SPF daily when using this product.
This new Bliss Clear Genius Clarifying Liquid Peel comes in a frosted glass bottle with a glass pipette dispenser, and the formula sounds very impressive, especially for problematic skin. If you have textural issues, or want a product that will help clarify the skin’s surface, the Bliss Clear Genius Clarifying Liquid Peel is available right now.