Bite Beauty have announced the launch of the upcoming new Bite Beauty YaySayer Plumping Lip Gloss Collection today, and it’s such a pretty gloss collection. Bite Beauty only recently launched their Bite Beauty Millennial Pinks Mini Clean Lip Crayon Set, so it’s fun that they’re launching a whole new lip formula.
Bite Beauty YaySayer Plumping Lip Gloss Collection
These glosses are said to be a clean plumping lip gloss, with antioxidant-rich cinnamon oil, for hydrated, instantly fuller-looking lips and juicy shine.
Bite describe the Bite Beauty YaySayer Plumping Lip Gloss as being a clean lip plumping formula powered by superfoods. The innovative cinnamon flavoured lip gloss delivers plumper-looking lips with a mild (not wild) tingle.
Some lip plumping glosses can really burn the lips in an uncomfortable way, but Bite claims these glosses don’t do that.
Designed to have a super-slick smooth tip, allowing the nourishing, comfortable formula to glide on effortlessly, with a crave-worthy range of shades from subtle sheers to bold pops, which can shine on their own or as glossy toppers for other lip products.
- Cinnamon Oil: Antioxidant-rich; gives this clean lip gloss its spicy-yet-sweet flavour while helping to deliver a fuller, healthier-looking pout.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Helps keep lips feeling hydrated and nourished.
- Click. Plump. Shine.
- Start by smoothing lips with Agave+ Lip Serum.
- Twist the top of the lip gloss tube until gloss comes out.
- Swipe on using the superslick high-shine tip for super glossy lips.
- Lip tip: Wipe the tip clean after use for a fresh application every time.
- Add shine to your favorite lip color with a dab of this clean lip gloss.
The eight shades within the Bite Beauty YaySayer Plumping Lip Gloss Collection are;
- Sugar Drizzle – clear with gold shimmer
- Guava Puff – shimmering nude pink
- Rose Meringue – shimmering warm rose
- Cider Donut – shimmering golden cocoa
- Cinnamon Twist – shimmering deep brown
- Raspberry Swirl – shimmering hot pink
- Plum Tart – deep berry
- Lavender Cookie – sheer lilac
These new glosses all look so pretty. I really like that they’re all shimmery, and the before and afters look so lovely. I love a good sparkly lip gloss, so these are definitely my kind of gloss and the packaging design looks so intriguing. Raspberry Swirl in particular looks amazing, and they’re going to be available very soon.