We’ve been waiting for the Birchbox advent calendar, and the Birchbox UK Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 has finally been announced, and launched at the same time.
It’s strange Birchbox chose not to do any build-up this year, whereas brands like Lookfantastic and Glossybox have done the complete opposite, promoting it for weeks ahead of the launch. If you’d like to take a look inside the Birchbox UK Beauty Advent Calendar 2021, keep on reading…
“The countdown to Christmas has never been so beautiful. All is bright with our gorgeous advent calendar that we have packed with 28 beauty products to help you shine this festive season. Valued at over £350 and featuring amazing brands such as Sunday Riley, L’Occitane and Nuxe, this Advent Calendar makes the perfect gift for someone special in your life…even if that someone special is you! Whether buying it for yourself or for a beauty-loving bestie, this calendar is sure to surprise, delight, and of course, make December bright.”
The Birchbox UK Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is on sale right now for £85. However, if you’re a subscriber of the monthly Birchbox beauty boxes, you’ll be able to get a discount of £15 on the calendar, meaning it’ll be just £70, which makes it even more amazing value.
This year’s calendar features a chest design in red, forest green and pink with twenty-five pull-out drawers containing all of the beauty treats. It’s not my favourite design Birchbox have ever done, and the colour story is almost identical to the Feel unique advent calendar.
So, what’s inside the Birchbox UK Beauty Advent Calendar 2021?
- 1. The Beauty Crop Espresso Your Love Eyeshadow Palette
- 2. Percy & Reed Time To Shine Eau My! Shine & Fragrance Spray
- 3. Elemis Superfood Day Cream
- 4. My Beauty Brand RichGlide Cream Lipstick In Valentin Hot Red
- 5. Tweaked Coco-nutty All Purpose Rescue Cream
- 6. Amika Soulfood Hair Mask
- 7. Huygens Hyaluronic Acid Concentrate
- 8. Bybi Bright Eyed Illuminating Eye Cream
- 9. WE ARE PARADOXX Repair 3-in-1 Conditioner
- 10. Wander Beauty Mile High Mascara And Eye Baggage Claim
- 11. Eyeko Spotlight Brow Arch Highlighter (Champagne Gold)
- 12. Arrow Detangling Texture & Protect Spray
- 13. Bloom And Blossom Wonder Worker Multitasking Balm
- 14. Grace & Stella Grace & Stella Rose Water Spray
- 15. Color Wow Dream Kale Cocktail
- 16. Neom Perfect Night’s Sleep Pillow Mist
- 17. Pixi Liplift Max Mini – Honey Sheen
- 18. Sensory Retreats Self Heating Eye Masks Divine Lavender, Dreamy Jasmine and Amour Rose scented
- 19. Elikya Beauty100% Natural Gold Glowy Illuminator
- 20. Disciple Good Skin Face Oil
- 21. Melusine Jade Roller
- 22. L’occitane Almond Shower Oil
- 23. Dr Botanical Hemp Infused Natural Moisturiser
- 24. Nuxe Super Serum
- 25. Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser
I think it’s a little disappointing that Birchbox haven’t mentioned the volumes of the products inside the Birchbox UK Beauty Advent Calendar 2021. People need to know the sizes of the products they’re getting, as you can see what’s full size or a tiny sample. It’s said to be worth £350, and is available for purchase right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!