If you love blush, you’re going to love the new BH Cosmetics Truffle Blush Blusher Palette Collection. BH Cosmetics have launched a whole collection of nine different powder blush palettes – with a palette suitable for every single skintone. Each of the palettes is just $12, but they haven’t reached UK retailers yet but hopefully they’ll be around the same price.
BH Cosmetics Truffle Blush Blusher Palette Collection
- Soft-focus, pigment rich formula
- Define features & brighten complexion
- Seamless, even application
- Mix and blend for subtle shading or a bold look
- Indulgent scent of delicious fruit truffles
Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Stearate, Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), o-Cymen-5-ol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Isoeugenol, Limonene. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: D&C Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), FD&C Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140:1), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]. <9817.1>
Each of the nine palettes in the BH Cosmetics Truffle Blush Blusher Palette Collection contain four different blush shades. The palettes have adorable chocolate truffle theme, from the chocolate scent of the powders through to the packaging.
Even the pans have a truffle design with swirls on the top of the powder, and a wrapper like effect around the outside. They are the cutest blush palettes I’ve ever seen, and $12 is such a great price for four blushes, especially as each blush contains 2.5g of product.
The nine palettes within the BH Cosmetics Truffle Blush Blusher Palette Collection are;
- Vanilla Cream – Nude, Mauve Tones
- Chocolate Cherry – Medium Berry Tones
- Vanilla Peach – Light Peachy Pink Tones
- Chocolate Marshmallow – Brown, Deep Purple Tones
- Chocolate Strawberry – Medium Pink Tones
- Chocolate Orange – Light Peachy Orange Tones
- Vanilla Strawberry – Bright Pink Tones
- Vanilla Cherry – Dark Berry Tones
- Vanilla Orange – Warm Orange, Brown Tones
BH Cosmetics are known for their amazing blush palettes, so I have no doubt that the BH Cosmetics Truffle Blush Palettes will be anything other than fantastic.
I love that there’s such a great selection of shades, with options for very pale skin and also for the darkest of skintones. I particularly like the look of the Vanilla Cream, Vanilla Peach and Chocolate Orange, but they’re all so pretty.