Benefit do *the* best makeup gift sets, but the Benefit Superstar Wardrobe Gift Set might be my favourite gift set they’ve ever launched. I love a good beauty set, and I can rarely resist them, especially when they offer such crazy good discounts!
Benefit Superstar Wardrobe Gift Set
There just aren’t other beauty brands creating beauty gift sets with such a great discount compared to Benefit.
I also love that they don’t just churn out their old favourites over and over, as they’ve included some of their newest launches.
Benefit Superstar Wardrobe Gift Set Contents:
– 0.14 oz/ 4.14 mL They’re Real! Lengthening Mascara
– 0.14 oz/ 4.14 mL Roller Lash Super-Curling and Lifting Mascara
– 0.14 oz/ 4.14 mL BADgal Bang! Volumizing Mascara
– 0.25 oz/ 7.4 mL The POREfessional Face Primer
– 0.25 oz/ 7.4 mL The POREfessional: Hydrate Primer
– 0.14 oz/ 4.14 mL Hoola Matte Bronzing Powder
– 0.12 oz/ 3.5 mL Dandelion Baby-Pink Brightening Face Powder
– 0.08 oz/ 2.4 mL Galifornia Sunny Golden-Pink Blush
– 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Dandelion Twinkle Nude-Pink Powder Highlighter and Luminizer
– 0.01 oz/ 0.29 mL Roller Liner True Matte Liquid Eyeliner
– 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Gimme Brow+ Brow-Volumizing Fiber Gel
– 0.001 oz/ 0.029 mL Precisely, My Brow Pencil Ultra-Fine Eyebrow Defining Pencil
– 0.005 oz/ 0.15 mL Goof Proof Brow Pencil Super Easy Brow-Filling and Shaping Pencil
– 0.11 oz/ 3.25 mL 24-HR Brow Setter Invisible Shaping and Setting Gel For Brows
I just can’t get over how amazing the Benefit Superstar Wardrobe Gift Set is. The contents are fantastic with such a great mix of products. You’ve got four of their Box ‘O Powders, four brow products, three mascaras, an eyeliner and two primers.
Although the Benefit Superstar Wardrobe Gift Set is a Sephora exclusive and ULTA exclusive right now, sometimes the Sephora exclusives end up at Cult Beauty in the weeks after the initial launch so I’m crossing everything it does come to the UK, as it’s such a great gift set with so many great Benefit gems inside.