Every year, Benefit Cosmetics launches an advent calendar, and for this year, it’s the Benefit Sincerely Yours Beauty Advent Calendar 2022. I did an unboxing of the Benefit advent calendar 2021, and this year’s calendar has a similar format, and product line-up, keep on reading to find out more…
What Is The Benefit Sincerely Yours Beauty Advent Calendar 2022?
The Benefit Sincerely Yours Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 is a twelve-day advent calendar, showcasing a selection of Benefit beauty favourites for the eyes, brows and cheeks.
“You’ve got beauty mail!
Deliver your best gift yet with this can’t-miss advent calendar set! Jam-packed with 12 of Benefit’s top-sellers in pocket-friendly mini and fun sizes, it will have you looking gorgeous all holiday long (and beyond!).
Open one pretty present a day to uncover your beloved beauty besties and find new faves. Comes in a one-of-a-kind keepsake box!“
Priced at £59.50, the Benefit Sincerely Yours Beauty Advent Calendar 2022 has a post office theme, with a small chest design. The layout and format is exactly the same as last years, except this year’s designed to look like lockers at the Post Office, opening the locker doors to get your Benefit beauty treat for twelve days.
What’s Inside The Benefit Beauty Advent Calendar 2022?
- Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil in Shade 4, Mini
- Benefit Gimme Brow Brow Gel in Shade 3, Mini
- Benefit POREfessional Primer Mini
- Benefit POREfessional Hydrate Primer Mini
- Benefit Dandelion Box ‘O Powder Blusher Mini
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer Mini
- Benefit Roller Liner Liquid Eyeliner Mini
- Benefit 24Hr Brow Setter Clear Brow Gel Fun Size
- Benefit BADgal BANG Macara Fun Size
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara Fun Size
- Benefit They’re Real Magnet Mascara Fun Size
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Fun Size
So, that’s this year’s Benefit Advent Calendar 2022. I’m gutted Benefit didn’t use this year’s calendar to show off their new launches this year, like their brand new Gimme Brow Pencil, or their eleven new Blusher Collection. They’ve stuck with their bestsellers, and the calendar is available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!