The Benefit Shake Your Beauty Advent Calendar has launched as part of the Benefit Christmas collection for 2020, and it’s super cute this year.
Every year, Benefit have a different theme for their Christmas/Holiday collection, and it looks like this year’s Christmas collection is a little more muted compared to some of their bright and sometimes garish collections they’ve launched previously.
This year’s Benefit Shake Your Beauty Advent Calendar is a pretty metallic pink colour, which folds inward to be a hexagonal tube meaning it doesn’t take up much room.
Some of this year’s advent calendars are pretty huge, and difficult to store, so this particular calendar is a little more compact in comparison.
The Benefit Shake Your Beauty Advent Calendar opens up to reveal twelve perforated doors hiding the twelve Benefit beauty treats. The design inside the beautiful advent calendar is quite cute, with lips and mirrors, with silver foil accents.
The Benefit Shake Your Beauty Advent Calendar is a twelve door calendar, meaning you can choose to open doors every other day during Advent, or for the first twelve or last twelve days of the Advent period.
I personally prefer a 24-day calendar, but they tend to be a lot pricier or contain smaller samples, and the products inside this calendar are a little more generous in size.
Benefit Shake Your Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 Contents Reveal
- 1 x Benefit Porefessional Primer (7.5ml)
- 1 x Benefit Porefessional Hydrate Primer (7.5ml)
- 1 x Benefit Hoola Matte Boxed Bronzer (4g)
- 1 x Benefit Dandelion Brightening Boxed Blusher (3.5g)
- 1 x Benefit They’re Real Lengthening Mascara (3g)
- 1 x Benefit They’re Real Tinted Lash Primer (3g)
- 1 x Benefit Roller Lash Curling Mascara (3g)
- 1 x Benefit Bad Gal Bang! Volumizing Mascara (3g)
- 1 x Benefit 24 Hour Brow Setter Clear Eyebrow Gel (3g)
- 1 x Benefit Gimme Brow+ Volumising Eyebrow Gel in Shade 3 (1.5g)
- 1 x Benefit Roller Liner (0.5ml)
- 1 x Benefit Precisely, My Brow Eyebrow Pencil in Shade 3 (0.04g)
The Benefit Shake Your Beauty Advent Calendar contains a nice mix of Benefit brow products, base products and cheek products.
I think it would have been nice to see a lip product within the line-up, but it’s still a great advent calendar, and will prove to be very popular for those that already love Benefit, and those that are yet to try their products.