We are kicking off the new week with a new launch from Benefit, and it’s the Benefit POWmade Waterproof Brow Pomade. They’ve also launched the brand new Benefit High Brow Duo Pencils, as part of a new mini brow collection.
I have to admit, I was surprised to see a new brow pomade, as they already have the Ka-Brow Brow Pomade, so I don’t know if Ka-Brow is being discontinued, but let’s take a look at the new Benefit POWmade Waterproof Brow Pomade…
“Take control of your brows with Benefit’s full-pigment brow pomade! POWmade Waterproof Brow Pomade glides on POWerful color and pairs perfectly with a creamy, waterproof, non-drying formula allows you to fill, sculpt & define brows with natural-looking depth & dimension.“
The Benefit POWmade Waterproof Brow Pomade is packaged within a plastic, jar with a silver lid, but there’s a clever innovative design inside the jar.
The jar includes a pink, silicone, stepped wiper, so you can wipe off excess brow pomade on your brush, before applying to the brows.
It’s such a genius inclusion, as pomade jars can get very messy, so the wiper will mean you’ll waste less product, and the pomade jar will remain tidier too.
The Benefit POWmade Waterproof Brow Pomade is a rich, creamy and highly pigmented brow pomade, offering up to 36 hours of wear time, and is also waterproof, keeping your brows in place all day long.
- 36-hour* brow pomade to fill, sculpt & define brows
- Waterproof**, smudge-proof** formula won’t dry out
- Built-in brush wiper for clean, controlled application
- Dip your Dual-Ended Angled Eyebrow Brush (sold separately) into jar & wipe off excess product on built-in brush wiper.
- Stroke onto brows & blend with spoolie.
- Keep jar tightly closed when not in use.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Polybutene, Silica, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, BHT. May Contain: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
- Shade 2 – warm golden blonde
- Shade 2.5 – neutral blonde
- Shade 3 – warm light brown
- Shade 3.5 – neutral medium brown
- Shade 3.75 – warm medium brown
- Shade 4 – warm deep brown
- Shade 4.5 – neutral deep brown
- Shade 5 – warm black brown
I really like the original Benefit Ka-Brow, so I’m interested to see how the formula compares to the new POWmade. I really like the idea of the wiper inside the jar, and you can find the new brow pomade right here…