It's always exciting whenever Benefit launch a new product, especially if it's part of their brow collection. The new Benefit Brow Microfilling Pen Brow Pen has to be one of the most exciting brow launches they've done, and it's unlike anything else within their extensive brow collection.
Benefit Brow Microfilling Pen Brow Pen
The Benefit Brow Microfilling Pen Brow Pen is available right here at Sephora and available right here at Douglas, and is set to launch at all Benefit stockists very soon. It's priced at $25 / €27.49, but I'm unsure what it'll be in £ once it reaches the UK, but I'll be sure to update this post once I know.
The Benefit Brow Microfilling Pen Brow Pen is available in four different shades;
- Light Brown
- Medium Brown
- Deep Brown
Usually Benefit have really diverse shade ranges for their brow range, and they're typically numbered. For there to only be four shades of this new pen, I guess it’s down to the formula.
Felt tip brow pens tend to be harder to create in multiple shades as they can translate darker on the skin. It’s quite possible that Benefit will extend the shade range should the product be a success.
The Benefit Brow Microfilling Pen Brow Pen is a forked felt tip pen, with an angled nib which works to create real hair-like strokes through the brow, just like a microbladed brow effect.
It's described as offering three different lengths with up to 24 hours wear, with a waterproof and smudgeproof formula. It also claims not to stain the skin. Giving you microbladed brows ‘without the commitment'.
- Ultra fine and flexible 3-prong tip
- 3 different lengths mimic brow hairs
- Directions recommend applying the pen in upward strokes
- Easy to fill in sparse areas within the brow
- Pen can be turned on its side for a single, precise line
- 24 hour microbladed effect
- Comes in four versatile shades
- Stroke the three-prong tip along clean, dry brows in short, upward motions to fill in sparse gaps.
- Turn the pen sideways, using the longest prong to draw a single fine line and define the tail.
- Be sure to store the pen upright with the cap securely closed for best results.
- Beauty tip: To complete your brow look, brush on Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel (sold separately) for natural-looking fullness.
I am looking forward to giving the Benefit Brow Microfilling Pen Brow Pen a try. The before and after shots look great, and it does appear to give a really authentic microblade effect.
Some felt tip style brow pens can turn green on the skin, but the key is to apply the pen on clean, dry skin with no skincare underneath as that can alter the shade and formula of the pen. If you like the look of the Benefit Brow Microfilling Pen Brow Pen, it's available right now…