It’s a summer themed palette, and seeing as it’s February, it feels extremely early to be talking about summer, but it’s a stunning palette, which is guaranteed to be popular this summer.
Becca loves a repromote, and they tend to repromote their Champagne Pop – or C-Pop as it’s now called, all the time. It’s great they have some super popular products and shades, but it just gets a little too repetitive.
The Becca Sunsetter Face Palette is particularly special, because it’s a limited edition summery palette, featuring all new shades of their iconic face powders, so you don’t have to worry about already owning the shades inside the palette.
The Becca Sunsetter Face Palette is a beautifully versatile palette, and features two shades of the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter, one Becca Powder Blusher and one Becca Powder Bronzer.
All of the shades can be used on the eyes as well as the face, featuring a luminous formula which is ultra buttery, buildable, and they blend seamlessly too.
- Use Escapist or Va Va Bloom to add gleaming light to the high points of your face, or mix them together for a custom glow.
- Sweep Calypso Coral onto the apples of your cheeks to add a rosy flush, blending back and up toward your temples.
- You can also apply Calypso Coral as an eyeshadow.
- Sweep Gold Trotter across the face where the sun would naturally hit for a bronzy glow.
The four shades in the Becca Sunsetter Face Palette are;
- Escapist (light pink with golden rose pearls)
- Calypso Coral (coral pink with golden pearls)
- Va Va Bloom (rose with golden and silver pearls)
- Gold Trotter (medium bronze with golden pearls)
I love the winter months I have to be honest, but seeing the beautiful Becca Sunsetter Face Palette has me excited for summer. The four shades look so pretty and luminous, and will be perfect for helping you to achieve a faux summer glow in the months running up to summer.
I also really love the packaging of the palette too, with the compact having a super pretty pink, yellow, red and orange almost sunset design which complements the summer theme of the palette perfectly. If you like the look of the Becca Sunsetter Face Palette, it’s available right now.
All images belong to Becca.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!