I have two very exciting new Becca launches to share with you; the Becca Light Shifter Dewing Tint and the Becca Light Shifter Weightless Setting Powder. These two new launches are an extension of the Light Shifter Collection which started with the Light Shifter Brightening Concealer which launched back in January.
The Becca Light Shifter Dewing Tint has launched on the ULTA website, and is on sale for $30 and contains 1.0 Fl. Oz. / 30mL of product. If you’d like to find out all about this new tinted moisturiser, keep on reading.
“This weightless tinted moisturizer contains antioxidant vitamin E for anti-pollution protection and blue light protection. Infused with hyaluronic acid to instantly hydrate, the lightweight, radiant balm cocoons skin in dewiness.
Light Shifting Pigments reflect and diffuse light to illuminate skin. With coverage so sheer, the shades are flexible, so finding yours is simple.“
- Luminary 1 – fair with neutral peach undertones
- Orbit 2 – light with cool undertones
- Light Seeker 2.5 – light with golden undertones
- Moondance 3 – medium with neutral peach undertones
- Light Year 4 – tan with neutral undertones
- Cloud Nine 4.5 – tan with golden honey undertones
- Borealis 5.5 – dark with neutral golden undertones
- Luna 6.5 – deep with cool undertones
The Becca Light Shifter Dewing Tint features light shifting pigments that reflect and diffuse the light to illuminate skin with a flexible, sheer coverage and a dewy finish.
- Squalane – nourishes the skin
- Antioxidant Vitamin E – anti pollution protection + blue light protection
- Hyaluronic Acid – instantly hydrates
Looking at these swatches, the Becca Light Shifter Dewing Tint look so glowy and radiant. The concealer in this formula had a radiant, sheer finish, so it makes sense that the tinted moisturiser would be the same.
Knowing how amazing their Shimmering Skin Perfecter Liquid is, I can only imagine how beautiful the Becca Light Shifter Dewing Tint would be on the skin, and it’s going to be perfect for spring and summer when we want a lighter, more radiant base. If you want to take a look at this new tinted moisturiser, it’s available right here.